Pasta Bella on the Dream

abisutton

So boarding in two days... Woohoo!

My gf wants to eat the pasta bar on day one, especially since we have fttf and can go early to avoid the lines. Can anyone share pics of your creations, list the choices you made, and rate them? I'd really appreciate it, so thanks in advance! Cheers ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

He ate there 3 times and they were never crowded. Very good, although the first time I asked for onions and they must cook them in a lot of oil because it was just too greasy for me. Left the onions out the next 2 times and it was perfect.

They have a slip of paper with the different pasta available, and different sauces and such. Made to order. I like pasta with just a little butter, lots of parm cheese, bacon, garlic and onions.

I am out of town and don't have the sample menu or my photos with me. Sorry.

I agree, excellent food. On the January cruise I took on the Dream, they did fill up and "closed" for 45 minutes. They did not take "reservations" etc, just stated they were too backed up and could not accommodate any more people. They did reopen later.

I agree, excellent food. On the January cruise I took on the Dream, they did fill up and "closed" for 45 minutes. They did not take "reservations" etc, just stated they were too backed up and could not accommodate any more people. They did reopen later.

Wonder how often that happens. Didnt see it on the two cruises we took on the Dream

We went on the dream last october and ate at the pasta bar three times. The only time i did not care for was the first when i tried penna pasta, with alfredo sauce which i just love, where i went wrong was when i checked italion sausage to be in the meal. Trust me it was not good. I wish i had tried the garlic schrimp. The secon and third time i got the garlic schrimp and everything was great. You will love the pasta bar and do not forget the outdoor bbq on aft starboard side. You will not regret it.

Happy sailing.

• 8 months later...

The last time I was on the Dream I never made it up there! None of us did! This time I plan on going straight there ok embarkation. No one will be there, most people have no clue it is even there for the first few days!