Question about Ultimate Soda Package...

Vacationdreamer<><

No self-serve sodas on the ship. If you're up on the pool deck mid-afternoon, ask any crew member that's around there if they know where you can get milk and cookies. Most will immediately bring them to you. There's also pitchers of lemonade that should be there and in the Horizon Court. I'll often serve myself but if a crew member sees you, they'll come over and insist on serving you.

The Horizon Court will have freshly baked cookies by mid-afternoon. I'm currently salivating about those chocolate chip cookies (forget all the other reasons to be on a ship right now -- just get me those cookies:)).

I don't buy those drink cards as it's for Coke products and I'm a Dew drinker. We'll pack a plastic bin of Mountain Dew, Sobe and our box o'wine to bring.

Are the Mocktails listed on the menu the only mocktails you can get with the ultimate soda package? Or are other ones available, like a Virgin Mary, etc.

They will fix you a virgin version of anything you like. Try ordering a Virgin Screwdriver. :) I like Gin & Tonic so they fix me a Tonic & Lime as the virgin version. I had a number of virgin Bloody Marys. You are definitely not limited to the few items on the menu.

Note: I read one post where someone said her husband asked for a Virgin Martini. She said that the bartender didn't even blink an eye but just handed the guy a glass with an olive in it.

Edited by Thrak

They will fix you a virgin version of anything you like. Try ordering a Virgin Screwdriver. :) I like Gin & Tonic so they fix me a Tonic & Lime as the virgin version. I had a number of virgin Bloody Marys. You are definitely not limited to the few items on the menu.

Note: I read one post where someone said her husband asked for a Virgin Martini. She said that the bartender didn't even blink an eye but just handed the guy a glass with an olive in it.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums