plane arrives in New Orleans at 9am any

helene109

any suggestions what to do with our luggage until the boat leaves. I called a few hotels & they will hold our luggage with no charge

our luggage is already there we missed our plane as we were flying in the day before

thanks!!

any suggestions what to do with our luggage until the boat leaves. I called a few hotels & they will hold our luggage with no charge

our luggage is already there we missed our plane as we were flying in the day before

thanks!!

What is the question? You say a hotel will hold it. You say you missed the plane, but your luggage is there?

Hope it all worked out. Too late for this information but:

Typically the airline will hold your baggage if you're not there. They should know you'll be arriving the following morning and I'd work through the airline.

One time our extended family of 7 had a United flight cancelled in Barcelona after we checked in. I got 6 members rebooked on Luftansa and I stayed in Barcelona overnight.

Unfortunately what we didn't do or know was we had to retrieve and rebook our luggage. Those 6 members left and I ended up having to haul luggage for 7 people from Barcelona.

I just left all their luggage in the airport overnight and let their unclaimed baggage office handle it. Some risk but to a hotel and back having to handle luggage for 7 wasn't going to happen. It was hard enough in the airports.