Royal Princess ship tour

twinnurses2

Can any one post their views on the ship tour on the Royal Princess. Thanks

My husband and I did the Ultimate Ship Tour on the Emerald Princess in 2009. On our Royal Princess December cruise my brother and SIL took the Ultimate Ship Tour with our emphatic encouragement ("if you do nothing else on board, you need to do this"). They are still talking about it! It was the highlight of the trip.

My wife and I took the tour on the Coral Princess last fall during our Panama Canal Transit cruise. We really enjoyed it, and would recommend it to anyone. We liked that during the tour we were handed off to a representative of each department, ie on the bridge, the captain explained how the ship operates, the head medical officer showed us around sickbay, a chef demonstrated how the biscuits were made in the galley.

Our only disappointment was that we couldn't take photos. However a ship photographer does take some group shots along the way.

The goodie bag was excellent. We got a nice robe, picture frames, personalized notepads, and an apron among other things. The goodies were representative of a department we visited (notepad = print shop, robe = laundry, etc). We felt that the retail value of the goodie bag offset the cost of the tour.

The price when we did tour of Crown last year was $150 per person. Well worth the 4 and a bit hours it took including refreshments!. Suggest you sign up the minute you get on ship and I would also recommend checking that it has been logged as ours wasn't due to new member of staff, we went back and checked after sail away and luckily there were still spaces. If u are really early on ship the form may not be ready,

The price when we did tour of Crown last year was $150 per person. Well worth the 4 and a bit hours it took including refreshments!. Suggest you sign up the minute you get on ship and I would also recommend checking that it has been logged as ours wasn't due to new member of staff, we went back and checked after sail away and luckily there were still spaces. If u are really early on ship the form may not be ready,

Where do you sign up?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app