Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Ok, so I'm not crazy right? I see RCI cards available, but the CCL one's are just once in a while? I don't see them right now. I have an RCI cruise coming up this year, so that will be helpful, but I do have a CCL one coming up next year. This is the first time I saw this post, and just signed up for the rewards program today. TIA

Ok, so I'm not crazy right? I see RCI cards available, but the CCL one's are just once in a while? I don't see them right now. I have an RCI cruise coming up this year, so that will be helpful, but I do have a CCL one coming up next year. This is the first time I saw this post, and just signed up for the rewards program today. TIA

RC's are certificates and not the same as gift cards. You need to read all the restrictions on them.

I would love to know how to sign up for the email alert as well.

Thanks

If you scroll to the top of the thread to the right of the title of this post you will see a drop down that says thread tools. Click on that and choose subscribe to this thread.

RC's are certificates and not the same as gift cards. You need to read all the restrictions on them.

Wow! It is not going to work for my upcoming RCI cruise! Thanks for that, I just checked the restrictions on the RCI Gift Certs and found this:

• This certificate cannot be used on a previously booked cruise.
  • This certificate cannot be used for an onboard credit, excursions, etc.
  • This certificate will not be accepted if it's booked through a travel agent, agencies, or group bookings.

Guess I need to just watch for when they have CCL one's available for our cruise next year.

Wow! It is not going to work for my upcoming RCI cruise! Thanks for that, I just checked the restrictions on the RCI Gift Certs and found this:

• This certificate cannot be used on a previously booked cruise.
  • This certificate cannot be used for an onboard credit, excursions, etc.
  • This certificate will not be accepted if it's booked through a travel agent, agencies, or group bookings.

Guess I need to just watch for when they have CCL one's available for our cruise next year.

Glad you didn't get them before checking. They're not that great as that's why I suspect they are almost always available.

I have found that about every 2 weeks on Friday mornings is when they appear. Last Friday they threw us a curve ball and released only $500 cards early Friday morning and then the $100 cards Saturday morning. usually they release them both at the same time. But anyway Friday mornings seem to be the day they come out. I'm up at 3 am Fridays for work I try to check and post if I see them. but lately its around 8 am or even 10 am when they are put up. by then i'm busy at work and cant check till i get home at noon, by then they are sold out. LOL.

Been checking for weeks. Got a few $100 cards last week. I think Verizon can't get them... I have even spoken with the Verizon head person and she always says they have them and will be posted. Well, I am getting pretty tired of checking Verizon... I think VERIZON needs a little help getting the cards. Pretty sick of checking Smart Rewards on Verizon. Does anyone see them on AARP?

Been checking for weeks. Got a few $100 cards last week. I think Verizon can't get them... I have even spoken with the Verizon head person and she always says they have them and will be posted. Well, I am getting pretty tired of checking Verizon... I think VERIZON needs a little help getting the cards. Pretty sick of checking Smart Rewards on Verizon. Does anyone see them on AARP?

I as well as many many others have been following the Carnival gift cards on both sites for few years now and both AARP and Verizon post the at the exact same time. and usually they sell out within a few minutes of each other.