Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Carnival only releases a limited number to Verizon and AARP. Verizon and AARP just have to wait for Carnival to release the cards and when Carnival does they only offer a certain number of each $100 and $500 cards. Once their gone, they are gone until Carnival releases more. I dont know Carnivals reasoning behind releasing only a limited number say every 2 weeks vs just making an endless supply. maybe someone else on here knows why they would do this.

Ah they eat 10% on each card. Multiply by # cards discounted..Lot of $. Great marketing however. Say they release 3% of gross sales in discounted cards yearly. Say average person buys 4-$500 cards, use $1800 on cabin, $200 to spend which you may not have without card. Break even.

I got my last few on a Thursday at noon about four weeks ago. Checked at 10:00 am and there were none available. So you can't really count on any specific time. When I am ready to buy I check about evere two hours. Except when sleeping of course

Ah they eat 10% on each card. Multiply by # cards discounted..Lot of $. Great marketing however. Say they release 3% of gross sales in discounted cards yearly. Say average person buys 4-$500 cards, use $1800 on cabin, $200 to spend which you may not have without card. Break even.

Makes no sense to me to consider the money you spend onboard against the cost of your cruise in weighing the value of the 10% discount. You're always going to spend something onboard. However, since you can use the gift cards on any type of Carnival spending across the board, you stand to save on your cruise overall by buying the cards for every single thing, which I do. Cruise price, drink packages, bon voyage, excursions - nothing is off limits in terms of these cards. They are a solid 10% off.

I got my last few on a Thursday at noon about four weeks ago. Checked at 10:00 am and there were none available. So you can't really count on any specific time. When I am ready to buy I check about evere two hours. Except when sleeping of course

Same here. I have a schedule when to purchase them. And when I'm ready, I check probably 10 times a day. Maybe more. I've gotten up in the middle of the night to check. In 2+ years, there's been very few times when I've missed them. The alerts are fine, but checking on your own vehemently is best. Do that and you WILL get them.

These cards are becoming available on more and more sites, rewards programs, survey pages, etc. Try hard enough and you will secure some one way or another.

It would be interested to see if cruise prices have crept up or are creeping up a small amount because of so many of these 10% off cards.

What survey sites? I have only seen them on Verizon and AARP. I do several different surveys, but I have not seen them being offered.

I guess I was leaning towards AARP since that is how I would have to accrue points. Verizon, AARP, Citi Credit Rewards, Drivewise (Allstate insurance). Those I know of.

I guess I was leaning towards AARP since that is how I would have to accrue points. Verizon, AARP, Citi Credit Rewards, Drivewise (Allstate insurance). Those I know of.

Thanks. I don't use my Citicard much anymore. I don't have Allstate Insurance, but I have heard that you can get them their.

Thanks. I don't use my Citicard much anymore. I don't have Allstate Insurance, but I have heard that you can get them their.

As a hint, you don't need allstate insurance. I don't have it. I signed up for the program and get 15,000 points. With those you are able to get $1500 in gift cards at 10% off.

As a hint, you don't need allstate insurance. I don't have it. I signed up for the program and get 15,000 points. With those you are able to get $1500 in gift cards at 10% off.

I've considered going the Allstate route for the gift cards. I do not have insurance with Allstate either. When you signed up, did a bunch of agents call and try to sell you insurance? (the only reason I haven't already went the Allstate route).

I've considered going the Allstate route for the gift cards. I do not have insurance with Allstate either. When you signed up, did a bunch of agents call and try to sell you insurance? (the only reason I haven't already went the Allstate route).

How do you sign up. "Get A Quote"?????

How do you sign up. "Get A Quote"?????

From the small amount of research I was able to do last night, it seems the easiest way would be to download the Allstate Drivewise app on your smart phone and sign up there.

Others who have actually went the Allstate route and got their gift card may be able to provide more info. I'm just really reluctant due to the risk of Allstate agents calling all day long.

Sure would love to know how to get the Allstate gift cards without having insurance with them. If someone has a link please post or email me at ms hodgson 59 at g mail dot com. I have just about given up on Verizon:(. I have checked 4 million times and am sick of it...:)!! They never have the $500 cards...

Sure would love to know how to get the Allstate gift cards without having insurance with them. If someone has a link please post or email me at ms hodgson 59 at g mail dot com. I have just about given up on Verizon:(. I have checked 4 million times and am sick of it...:)!! They never have the $500 cards...
You sign up and get 5,000 points, there is a promo code 2partywithus that gives you an additional 2,000 points. This 7,000 points will enable you to get 700.00 in cards. The cards come in 100 or 50 denominations and they can be emailed, so there is no shipping or handling charge. The most you can get in 1 day is 500, you have to wait a day or two to get more. You can also download the Drivewise app to your smart phone, let it track you and then you'll earn an additional 10,000 points, good for 1,000 in cards. Here is the link for the rewards program, and the app can be found at the app store. https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

Also, regarding Verizon, last Thusday 3/9 just before midnight they were available and I snagged 5 x 500. I have gotten 2,500 on Verizon, 1,400 on AARP, 700 on Allstate and 200 for free via Carnival Mastercard, all within the last few weeks.

You sign up and get 5,000 points, there is a promo code 2partywithus that gives you an additional 2,000 points. This 7,000 points will enable you to get 700.00 in cards. The cards come in 100 or 50 denominations and they can be emailed, so there is no shipping or handling charge. The most you can get in 1 day is 500, you have to wait a day or two to get more. You can also download the Drivewise app to your smart phone, let it track you and then you'll earn an additional 10,000 points, good for 1,000 in cards. Here is the link for the rewards program, and the app can be found at the app store. https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

Also, regarding Verizon, last Thusday 3/9 just before midnight they were available and I snagged 5 x 500. I have gotten 2,500 on Verizon, 1,400 on AARP, 700 on Allstate and 200 for free via Carnival Mastercard, all within the last few weeks.

i could not find where to add promo code, /thanks for the tips, I was able to add app to phone.

Pat

I got tired of waiting on Verizon to post gift cards so I looked into the Allstate route. Turns out it was extremely easy and they have the $100 cards available. I was able to grab 5 (the daily limit) of them.

Download Drivewise. Set up an account.

Go to https://www.allstaterewards.com/mobile/svc?t=showhomepage and log in. That'll land you 5,000 points. At the top right corner of that screen, you'll see three dots (brings up a menu) at the bottom, it'll say "Enter promo" click that and enter "partywithus2". You'll now have 7,000 points.

I got tired of waiting on Verizon to post gift cards so I looked into the Allstate route. Turns out it was extremely easy and they have the $100 cards available. I was able to grab 5 (the daily limit) of them.

Download Drivewise. Set up an account.

Go to https://www.allstaterewards.com/mobile/svc?t=showhomepage and log in. That'll land you 5,000 points. At the top right corner of that screen, you'll see three dots (brings up a menu) at the bottom, it'll say "Enter promo" click that and enter "partywithus2". You'll now have 7,000 points.

it keeps telling I must enter a policy number to continue. I thought I read in another post you did not have to be an Allstate customer?

Also if i click that link it just takes me to a blank page. nothing loads on my ipad or phone.

EDIT. ok, I found the IPad phone version for my iPad, "Allstate Drivewise" app My concern is they want my phone number. they arnt going to call me 50 times a day pestering me to get their insurance?

Edited by Brad1972

SO i put my home phone number in the space because we hardly answer it as its usually always hooked up to our fax machine. It said I must enter a valid phone number. ***?? that is my home phone number. area code and my 7 digits. wonder if it has to be a mobile number.

EDIT, ok, i'm off and running now with Allstate drivewise app. looks like it has to be a mobile number so I put mine in and if they call me i'll add the number to my do not answer list. got 7,000 points. now to get some Carnival gift cards. Its strange it looks just like Verizon's and AARP rewards site too.

Edited by Brad1972

Thanks for the instructions of how to set it all up! I was able to set up an account and order my first $500 in just a few minutes. Now I need to read up on how to get additional points to be able to purchase more gift cards!

Thanks again!