Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

The activation worth 5000 and the 1000 and 2000 promo codes were instantaneous regarding the accumulation of points. It took a day or so after signing up for Drivewise for the 10000 to kick in. After it tracked me via my GPS in my smartphone and I verified the 10000 points were put into my account, I disabled the app on my smartphone. Have redeemed 1200 dollars worth of cards so far and have another 600 to wipe out my account.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Ok, I've signed up for the Allstate app, and I see the Carnival gift cards are e-cards. Has anyone had any issues with the digital cards?

I did it this morning and my daughter did it at lunch, perfect transactions. Went right on Carnival and paid for Cheers. Very easy!

Bobbi

How often can you purchase the gift cards from allstate rewards? I purchased 5 yesterday and went to purchase more today and it said "You already reached the maximum purchase limit for this item.You can purchase only 5 items". Is it an overall limit? Or will I be able to purchase more in a few days?

How often can you purchase the gift cards from allstate rewards? I purchased 5 yesterday and went to purchase more today and it said "You already reached the maximum purchase limit for this item.You can purchase only 5 items". Is it an overall limit? Or will I be able to purchase more in a few days?

5 every 24 hours just like with Verizon and aarp.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk