What do you think??

Jeffrey1950

Just returned in June from an eight day cruise to the Caribbean on the Splendor. Have a Transatlantic booked for next year, meanwhile trying to decide if I should book the five day New York to Canada in September. Sounds great but problem is had a Balcony on the last and a balcony booked on the Transatlantic but to be able to do the Canada trip I may well have to have an inside room. I travel by myself ( love it ) so I am hit with additional fees. My question is will I regret getting an inside or should I just be happy to be on the cruise. I am concerned that I will be uncomfortable, no window, no balcony. What kind of weather is normal for the 1st. of September sailing....do passengers get to sit out on deck much? I know no one can predict what the weather will be but to hear what others have experienced would help...Thanks !! to go

or not to go that is the question..........

I lived in Maine for 4 years. September time is great for weather in that area and North. Not too hot and not too cold. Light jacket at best for what I can remember.....We have a timeshare and the Berkshires was nice in October during the fall foliage time frame there a few years ago.

Sept 1 is still very warm in NYC and we even had warm weather in Canada on a cruise at the end of September. You would probably get use out of the balcony, but it's not essential. If you like the ship, then I say go for it. Plenty of public space to get out of your room and enjoy. Plus, if you really end up disliking the interior it's only 5 days and you have the balcony on your transatlantic to look forward to.