White Party?

sillysu

The party has been renamed GLOW, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Not since maybe an aerobics class in the 80s have I danced or jumped so much - we had such an awesome time. The staff of the Breakaway know how to throw a deck party!! We didn't miss any of them - the parties were one of my favorite parts of the cruise.

Wear white, or anything neon... or a combo of both - they'll neon paint your face if you want; they hand out glow necklaces. We saw a lot of folks who obviously were prepared and brought some of their own from home as they were layered with them. They hand about some stuff that lights up. The party staffers are cool and mingle in with the crowd to get them dancing.

Get there before it actually starts and watch the countdown on the big screen. Deck 16 Aft - H2O

Is the Glow Party only for adults or are kids allowed to join too? I thought I read somewhere that it was family-friendly, but isn't Spice H2O an adult-only area of the ship?

We have a 5-year-old, so if kids aren't allowed, we won't be going. I just don't want to take up precious packing space with white clothes if we don't need them.

Is the Glow Party only for adults or are kids allowed to join too? I thought I read somewhere that it was family-friendly, but isn't Spice H2O an adult-only area of the ship?

We have a 5-year-old, so if kids aren't allowed, we won't be going. I just don't want to take up precious packing space with white clothes if we don't need them.

Kids are allowed, but as the party goes on it gets more Adult as the kids start to leave for bed.

Despite it being in the adults only area, the event is definitely family friendly.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...