Breakaway haven suite 16112

seanprm

Hi, I've cruised on the Dawn in the deluxe owners suite and loved it. I am sailing with my family of 4 on the breakaway in december and I was just looking for imput as to what to expect in the havrn. What the family vila is like and what kind of amenities are provided. Thanks for your help

Hi, I've cruised on the Dawn in the deluxe owners suite and loved it. I am sailing with my family of 4 on the breakaway in december and I was just looking for imput as to what to expect in the havrn. What the family vila is like and what kind of amenities are provided. Thanks for your help

The room should be plenty big for 4 of you. It won't be as big as the DOS you had on the Dawn but it will have a balcony although real small.

There are some pictures of that category recently posted by Annmeat (they were on the GA though) but the room should be almost identical.

Oh, and you won't get the any free soda and unlimited water or free bottles of booze like you had in the DOS. The Haven area will have snacks - cookies, breads, etc. during the day and you can order food in the Haven.

Concierge service is hit or miss.

Edited by dexddd

I see threads asking for cabin info a lot, but rarely can I help like this! We stayed in this suite (16112) last May on the Breakaway. Loved it. Here are some pictures:

376_zpsa8b8c125.jpg

Living Room/Dining Room:

012_zpsfd635f60.jpg

016_zps7b615e93.jpg

Master Bedroom:

024_zpsd0581c98.jpg

Master Bathroom:

027_zps90bd86c8.jpg

A few more to come....

Edited by KJE Atlanta

Thank you for these pictures.

Im in an H4 next week on the Breakaway. Does the second bedroom as well as the master have a tv?

Thank you.

Yes there is a small TV

Sent from my iPhone using Forums