EZ check Seattle

scmexico

I just wnated to confirm that EZ check is alive and well in Seattle. There were about 8 airlines listed on the form. We used United and Southwest with no problems. I did not keep the form or remember what other airlines were listed. You must submit before the deadline or be rejected for the program.

EZ Check is available on JetBlue out of Seattle. Princess said it was not prior to departure on 07/26/14 but we rec'd the form onboard for our disembarkation on 08/02/14. We checked our bags through to Dulles Airport with a connection in Long Beach, CA. We collected all our bags upon arrival at Dulles. It was great!

You must submit before the deadline or be rejected for the program.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this; you get the information and the form to fill out on the ship about the third day from the end. I've checked and E-Z Check is alive and well in Seattle.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this; you get the information and the form to fill out on the ship about the third day from the end. I've checked and E-Z Check is alive and well in Seattle.

If you don't submit the form by the deadline you cannot use the program.

We used EZ check out of Seattle yesterday on UA. We had pre-purchased the Princess transfer and were the first group off the ship (met in the Princess Theater at 7:30 as our flight was before noon). About 7:50 we walked out as a group, through customs and went to our bus. Waited about 10 minutes for it to fill up. The drive to the airport was about 30 minutes. Collected our luggage at our destination (we had connecting flight in San Francisco). We loved the EZ check experience and will definitely use it again.