Can you bring Soda on board?

texasnana

The best way is to bring what sodas you like and print extra luggage tags to tape around them. They will arrive with your luggage and be outside of your door. The main thing is to make sure the luggage tags won't come off during the handling of it.

The baggage handler's (port employees, not NCL) in New Orleans will not allow checked cases of soda. I've heard this may be true in Tampa as well. These ports you must either carry them on or put them in a suitcase. I don't know if you would then have to open the suitcase in the "naughty room" or not. If so they would just have you open the suitcase and let you go with it. I don't know whether the port of Houston will allow checked soda or not. I hope someone will post their policies after the first Jewel cruise in October.

No problem if sailing out of NY. Either just stick luggage tag on case of soda or put in duffle bag and give to long shore men along with luggage. Delivered right to ur room. If in duffle bag, put in plastic bag also--once one can was very close to exploding, and once two cans were taken from case with luggage tag (put thick tape around case, or wrap in plastic). Def worth bringing on yourself..We need soda in the cabin

Safe sailing