Statendam Southbound Alaska, August 17-24, 2014

rafinmd

Yes, it was a 7 day cruise. Beautiful weather the entire time, we were so lucky. Tracy Arm day was chilly but it was clear out. Our cruise director did tell us how lucky we were and that the week before it had rained almost every day. Glad you got to experience some of the nice weather too!

Gene Young? I think he told me on the World Cruise he liked long contracts and would be on through October. I think we both had Captain Mercer as well, but expect he has had a break since I left the ship.

Roy

Gene Young? I think he told me on the World Cruise he liked long contracts and would be on through October. I think we both had Captain Mercer as well, but expect he has had a break since I left the ship.

Roy

No, our cruise director was Michael Kowbel Harvey. Captain Mercer was our captain though. :)

Roy

Gene Young is coming back to AMDM soon!

Welcome back home Roy; can't beat a visit to Timmie's! ;)

Thanks, John.

I have updated my limited view cabins website with photos from the lower promenade deck taken in front of the H and HH cabins and their neighbors showing the potential view from those cabins:

http://limitedviewcabins.wordpress.com/s-class/statendam/

Other s-class ships should be the same, although the cabin numbers and sometimes categories will be different. Halfacts will also be publishing some or all of these photos.

Roy

Thanks, John.

I have updated my limited view cabins website with photos from the lower promenade deck taken in front of the H and HH cabins and their neighbors showing the potential view from those cabins:

http://limitedviewcabins.wordpress.com/s-class/statendam/

Other s-class ships should be the same, although the cabin numbers and sometimes categories will be different. Halfacts will also be publishing some or all of these photos.

Roy

Great reports Roy. Loved The pictures. Really well done. Thanks so much for taking us along.

Thanks as well for thinking of HALfacts. Your contributions are very much appreciated.:)