Buying FCC after cruise

scmexico

I disembarked from Grand Princess on Sunday Aug 3, 2014. I forgot to buy a FCC while on board ship. I remember seeing a post on CC that said you could buy one if you called soon after your cruise.

Well I called today and could not buy one on shore unless there were problems in buying it on the ship. Can anyone tell me how to buy one from shore?

I just bought two of them, the problem is that you don't get the full amount of OBC that you get if buying on board. Example, 50 OBC for a 7 day cruise on board is only 30 OBC after the cruise. However, the 100 you spend per FCC takes care of the deposit. I had a deposit on a cruise that I cancelled, got the FCC's for the new cruise I booked, the deposit already paid carried over and the cost of the new FCC was also placed as deposit. It may only be 30 days now.

You have 60 days after your cruise to purchase future cruise credits but the rules that apply are different than those for FCC's purchased on board. Here is a link:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/Post_FCD_Final.pdf

Great information. Thanks for sharing the link. While it is reduced OBC it is nice to know that this program exists.:):):)

You have 60 days after your cruise to purchase future cruise credits but the rules that apply are different than those for FCC's purchased on board.

Including the rule that you can only purchase one such FCC per person that was on the cruise.

And you will not qualify for the offer if

• You have a future cruise booked already

• You have selected the Marketing opt-out (note that the passenger may be eligible, but has opted out of receiving marketing materials from Princess)

Edited by caribill