Dinner Packages Available Onboard?

kalypso333

No, packages must be booked at least 4 days prior to sailing. The one exception would be the Ultimate Dining Package which may or may NOT be offered on your sailing, depending on how booked the specialty restaurants are. My understanding is that there are always at least a few of these packages available for each sailing, but book as soon as you board. They are not available prior to boarding. Hope this helps!

No, packages must be booked at least 4 days prior to sailing. The one exception would be the Ultimate Dining Package which may or may NOT be offered on your sailing, depending on how booked the specialty restaurants are. My understanding is that there are always at least a few of these packages available for each sailing, but book as soon as you board. They are not available prior to boarding. Hope this helps!

Not true!

Dining packages can be booked in advance OR as you embark on the ship.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

I honestly see no need to book anything in advance of sailing, unless I fear a price increase for some reason.

Often things booked on board can be had at special rates, or with special perks or treatments (I've heard of people getting a 2nd visit to Murano for example at half price by asking...)

No need to mess with website or its finicky particulars, and possibly something better on board.