Miami hotels

dcruisers

Since you don't say when or what $$$$ fits in your budget...look thru the threads as there are places like Intercontinental, Hyatt, Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn in Brickell etc. as well as others near the port.

When people look for reasonably priced hotels I often recommend Hampton Inn first as it is a nice/clean hotel located in a good area and also includes Breakfast.

As mentioned there are other options. In addition to those there is the Marriott and the Marriott Marquis.

You can check out pricing for each of the ones that have been mentioned to see which one(s) fit your budget.

Keith

Flying into FLL but cruising out out if Miami. We want to stay in Miami closer to port. Any good recommendations for a reasonable price hotel that is clean.

Thanks!!

I just went on Priceline.com and got a one night stay at Intercontinental Miami for $125.00, plus tax! I am happy! The reviews on this hotel was good.

Good price for IC. Stayed there several years ago.

Ask the desk clerk Nicely if they have any corner rooms available looking at the port. We did and what a fantastic room/view. Floor to ceiling windows if I remember correctly.

Woke up very early and watched the ships come into port. A great way to start the cruise.

Flying into FLL but cruising out out if Miami. We want to stay in Miami closer to port. Any good recommendations for a reasonable price hotel that is clean.

Thanks!!

The same room that costs $100 or less in August can be $300+ in Feb! :eek:

• When do you cruise? :confused:
  • Budget? :confused:
  • Room for two or are you bringing the kiddos and need a bigger room? :confused:
  • Special needs? :confused:
  • Desire a view of POM (and willing to pay more)? :confused:

Give us a little more to work on and you'll get much more valuable advice.

I just went on Priceline.com and got a one night stay at Intercontinental Miami for $125.00, plus tax! I am happy! The reviews on this hotel was good.

Could you come back and add a date, so others seeing this don't think that the price you paid will be what they will be paying in mid February.

Looks like OP needs the room for Friday night, January 30th 2015.

Expensive time of year.

Good hotels on South Beach and Downtown Miami are going to start at $250+.

Fort Lauderdale won't be much cheaper either. I'd check out Priceline Express or Hotwire to see if something pops up. I saw what looks to be the 5 star JW Marriot (downtown Miami) for $237 on Priceline Express deals.

OP, If Jan 30 IS the date needed, on LMTclub, I see the Holiday Inn POM as well as B2 for under $160. Can't get closer to the port than those two. And right by the Bayside Mall for dinner choices.

Go to lastminutetravel.com and call to ask about those two hotels. They should be able to book for you without being in the club. Perhaps a few dollars more. IF that fits your budget.

Otherwise you'll have to look further from the port. Be careful. There are some questionable areas you don't want.

Edited by eandj

Millinium I read your post and went to sky auction this morning. I noticed the Intercontinental is up for bid for 84 bucks right now. Looks like a really nice hotel in Miami. I need a night in mid Jan before our cruise. When you get this can you pick any night you want? I'd hate to win the bid and not be able to get the night I'm looking for. Also I noticed $49 extra for taxes and $20 processing fee so as of right now it's around $160 total.

You'd you Nixon Priceline dorado {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 TimesNewRomanPSMT;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}

\deftab720

\itap1\trowd \taflags0 \trgaph108\trleft-108 \trmarl2940 \trmarr2940 \trbrdrt\brdrnil \trbrdrl\brdrnil \trbrdrt\brdrnil \trbrdrr\brdrnil \trpadl400 \trpadr400

\clvertalc \clshdrawnil \clwWidth640\clftsWidth3 \clmart10 \clmarl10 \clmarb10 \clmarr10 \clbrdrt\brdrnil \clbrdrl\brdrnil \clbrdrb\brdrnil \clbrdrr\brdrnil \clpadl0 \clpadr0 \gaph\cellx8640

\pard\intbl\itap1\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs32 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \cell \lastrow\row

}did you bid on do ExpressDeal?

We are sailing 1/31-staying pre cruise 1/30. I realize that $$$is hi forget for that time if year. $125 is a good deal for iC - when ate you cruising?

Thanks!

Millinium I read your post and went to sky auction this morning. I noticed the Intercontinental is up for bid for 84 bucks right now. Looks like a really nice hotel in Miami. I need a night in mid Jan before our cruise. When you get this can you pick any night you want? I'd hate to win the bid and not be able to get the night I'm looking for. Also I noticed $49 extra for taxes and $20 processing fee so as of right now it's around $160 total.

They will confirm your hotel date before charging your credit card. If your date is not available (no room) then you will not be charged hope that helps