Century - Michael's Club and Access Policy

cle-guy

Is there a Michael's Club on Century?

If so what is its access policy, as there are no Celebrity Suites on that ship, and there seems to be a suite class beneath SkySuites (Century Suite).

Do all suites get access? Sky Suites (which don't on M and S class ships), or really just the Royals and Penthouses?

If so what is its access policy, as there are no Celebrity Suites on that ship, and there seems to be a suite class beneath SkySuites (Century Suite).

Do all suites get access? Sky Suites (which don't on M and S class ships), or really just the Royals and Penthouses?

Century Suite, no Sky Suites, Royal Suite and PH. Very comfortable room.

I was in a Century Suite and balcony was very dirty from soot and in poor condition. Worst cabin I've experienced.

Edited by Orator

• 2 weeks later...
On our April cruise the Century Suites got access but not the more expensive Sky Suites - made no sense but that's what happened. However we loved our Sky Suite.

Wendy

I agree, Wendy. We will be in a Sky Suite SFO-SYD and are paying much more than the people picking up Century Suites now at a discount.

Perhaps it should be RS and PH and Elite Plus.

Frank in sunny and warm SBA:cool:

I agree, Wendy. We will be in a Sky Suite SFO-SYD and are paying much more than the people picking up Century Suites now at a discount.

Perhaps it should be RS and PH and Elite Plus.

Frank in sunny and warm SBA:cool:

Zenith level have access, not Elite+. As I said the Century Suite problem ends when Century leaves the fleet next April.

Century had the first Michaels Club as a cigar bar.