Have a question regarding the Spa Area

LCTXcruiser

Hi all!

We're heading out of our first cruise without the kiddo.... love him, but... see you in a week!:D:D

I've never had the ability to go to the serenity spa because we always had a kid in tow. Can you tell me if it's free to go up there and sit in the hot tub?

Just curious. Thanks all!!!

I believe the answer depends on which ship you are on. If you are on one of the Dream class (Dream, Magic, Breeze) with a Cloud 9 spa you either have to be staying in a spa room or paying an extra fee ($249 per week per couple, not sure of the daily rate).

But if you're referring to the Serenity deck, there is no charge for that on any ship that has them. They have several hot tubs there and they are free.

Edited by Shaded Lady

Hi all!

We're heading out of our first cruise without the kiddo.... love him, but... see you in a week!:D:D

I've never had the ability to go to the serenity spa because we always had a kid in tow. Can you tell me if it's free to go up there and sit in the hot tub?

Just curious. Thanks all!!!

Is this a Carnival ship you are asking about?

Is this a Carnival ship you are asking about?

Yes. We're heading out on the Carnival Magic. Been a loooonnnng time since we've been w/o kids. Not sure what the "free" amenities are for adults.

Not really interested in massages, etc. Just would like to try to find a quiet kid free area.

Yes. We're heading out on the Carnival Magic. Been a loooonnnng time since we've been w/o kids. Not sure what the "free" amenities are for adults.

Not really interested in massages, etc. Just would like to try to find a quiet kid free area.

Last August on the Imagination we spent most of our free time on the Serenity Deck. Loved it. One night there was as storm out over the ocean and we were the only ones out there (it was located on the back of the ship) sitting with an overhang for protection from the rain and it was unbelievably tranquil.