Magic Spa Balcony 12015... pictures?

Shaded Lady

I've seen general Spa balcony pictures... even a few of the 12th floor on Magic. I'm looking for specific pictures of Magic cabin 12015, or one of its near neighbors... anybody have them out there?

I'm thinking that Spa balcony cruisers are the shyest or most private people on the seas, since I never see pictures there! If it wasn't for Jim Zim's one video, I'd be completely clueless...

So please, if you have any, share your photos, please? :o

It's probably going to look like the stock photo for that category, it's just a question of whether the bed will be on the right or left.

http://www.icruise.com/cabins/carnival-cruises-cruises-carnival-magic-cabin-12021.html https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmlZdABgxmItwR5KBApOkmDeTSw8TRlVXqkMylkNKPHQ3T3DDD

I usually can find photos of cabins that are unusual in some way, but it's harder to find specific cabin photos when there a lot of cabins in the same category :)

Edited by LibratPDX

I've seen general Spa balcony pictures... even a few of the 12th floor on Magic. I'm looking for specific pictures of Magic cabin 12015, or one of its near neighbors... anybody have them out there?

I'm thinking that Spa balcony cruisers are the shyest or most private people on the seas, since I never see pictures there! If it wasn't for Jim Zim's one video, I'd be completely clueless...

So please, if you have any, share your photos, please? :o

They are identical to most other balcony rooms. Just a different color.