Alcohol package

dkitty

Just returned from August 2, cb cruise. I purchased the alcohol package. I wish I would have purchased one drink prior to buying, the pool drinks were very watered down! I asked from a shot of grey goose vodka..... Watered down! If your having beer or wine, it would be ok, mixed drinks were terrible,

Just returned from August 2, cb cruise. I purchased the alcohol package. I wish I would have purchased one drink prior to buying, the pool drinks were very watered down! I asked from a shot of grey goose vodka..... Watered down! If your having beer or wine, it would be ok, mixed drinks were terrible,

This has been said here for quite a few years, sad but true.:mad:

How do they water down a shot of Grey Goose?

25 plus cruises with Princess and I have never had a problem with watered down drinks...and yes, I have purchased the all inclusive drinks package on the last cruise I took to Hawaii in February. If you have a problem with the drink you ordered, nicely mention it to the server or bartender, trust me, they will fix the problem.

Just got back from the same sailing. The pool drinks while sweet and tasty and just that, pool drinks. I don't expect to get wasted off of Piña Coladas and the such.

Didn't have any issues with my Stoli Elit martinis or Tonics.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No large corporate business is going to take a risk like that. Managing the deception would be harder than just conducting day to day business. Think about it, one employee films the watering down process, goes public and the brand is damaged indefinitely or one passenger goes on a campaign and the damage is done as well. The risk of 2600 passengers finding out on the same cruise? mass refunding? The risk vs reward is just not there for me. Now if I find out they water down my diet coke, I will go 5150 :D

Perhaps the handling times are much longer on a cruise and therefore the ice melts quicker?

We've got the all inclusive for Grand Med on Regal (30 Aug)... to hear the margaritas are strong is music to my ears!

I'm sure they'd rectify it if you brought it up with the bartender

Champagne, wine and beer can't be watered down ;)

Hope you have a great time!

Yes they are watered down on all their ships. We usually bring a couple of bottles of wine on board and keep it in our room.

Was your watered down shot of grey goose poured directly from the bottle into the shot glass or did you have them chill in down in a martini shaker?