Navigator - Show Lengths

Hello!

We are booked on Navigator of the Seas and have My Time Dining. I was wondering about how long the shows were. If we would like to go to the show first (at 6:30) and dinner after, yet eat at the same time every night, what is the earliest time that we could safely book. Including the Ice Show as well. Are all the shows about an hour (or less or more)? Could we make a 7:45/8:00 time every night?

I know we could make 8:30 every night since the shows are set up to work with traditional dining times but I am just wondering how much earlier we could eat to still see the shows and get a jump on the evening.

Thank you!:)

Edited by YadaYadaJodi

How did I know you would give me an instant answer, Bob?! :D

Thanks so much! I was thinking that they shows would be an hour at the most but had never paid much attention (& my recent experience has been Carnival). I am used to eating first but we are traveling with another couple that prefers eating later.

I'm on the Navigator in September and have Late Traditional Dining and it is at

8 pm, so you should be fine.

Thank you! Don't know where I got it in my head that Traditional Dining on the Navigator was 6:30 and 8:30. Must have made an assumption somewhere along the way - oops. So since late dining is 8:00 we are good to go! Thanks for the info!