Two quick questions for CB:

michelle.zhang.90

Do children at 1 and 4 yr old pay same gratuity as adults?

Anyone tried crab shack? is it the same as the chain crab shack on land? Does it worth a try? Compare with r the food in MDR, which is better?

All passengers pay the same hotel services charge regardless of age. Children often require more work and service than adults so it's reasonable to leave the auto service charge on.

The Crab Shack has nothing to do with any chain or restaurant on land. Completely different menu and dining experience so you can't compare them. The dining room food is excellent and I understand the crab shack is very good. I haven't been so I can't give a critique but the menu options are limited compared to the dining room menu. Whether it's worth the extra charge is subjective.

All passengers pay the same hotel services charge regardless of age. Children often require more work and service than adults so it's reasonable to leave the auto service charge on.

The Crab Shack has nothing to do with any chain or restaurant on land. Completely different menu and dining experience so you can't compare them. The dining room food is excellent and I understand the crab shack is very good. I haven't been so I can't give a critique but the menu options are limited compared to the dining room menu. Whether it's worth the extra charge is subjective.

Thank you Pam! Always get useful info from you!