Attention Ma Bell!!!!

wv4891

Hi Joan,

I just ran across this article, you may be interested in it. :eek:

"Phone Cos. Guard Bell Name — Although the former "Ma Bell," AT&T, is about to be acquired by one of the regional Bell companies created by its breakup, its offspring still fiercely guard the Bell brand. Michele Yontef, a private investigator who calls herself "Ma Bell," is being sued by Qwest Communications International for trademark infringement. A trial date is expected to be set this month. A lawyer for Qwest said the Bell companies cooperate and meet regularly to safeguard the trademark, which is a valuable legacy. The Wall Street Journal, A1."

You sure have become famous, you've become a THREAD!!!! I'm impressed. I would have asked you for your autograph on the Infinity in Hawaii. Sorry we didn't have more time to spend with you and George. Well maybe next time. As you know we couldn't do the Alaska with you. We will be on the Constellation out of Dover on Sept. 10th. Bon Voyage to you both, Jean and Frank

Hi Jean

I'm really sorry we're not sailing together. We really enjoyed your company and hope we will be together again some day. Sounds like you have a nice group and I'm sure you'll meet lots of nice folks.

Fond regards,

Joan:)

Yeah Jean.

Like Joan says you get to meet me. ;)

Hi Jean

I'm really sorry we're not sailing together. We really enjoyed your company and hope we will be together again some day. Sounds like you have a nice group and I'm sure you'll meet lots of nice folks.

Fond regards,

Joan:)

Archived