Where is Suzy (Q)

Hi, we last saw her on Serenade December 2013. She told us she was going to Quantum with Rusty. The team will be back together again!:)

Yes, the last time I saw her was also on the Serenade in December. I had her the year before on the Mariner. She told that she was going home in May, so maybe after her break she will go to Quantum. thanks for the info.

Met Suzy Q on Mariner before her trip to Asia. Wonderful personality. Is the Rusty mentioned above the Rusty who used to be at the Champagne bar on Jewel several years ago? Speaking of personalities, where is Adrian?

Met Suzy Q on Mariner before her trip to Asia. Wonderful personality. Is the Rusty mentioned above the Rusty who used to be at the Champagne bar on Jewel several years ago? Speaking of personalities, where is Adrian?

Suzy and Rusty worked in the Champagne bar on Brilliance for years.

I know Suzy didn't like working out of Asia so wonder how long she will be on Quantum, contracts were accepted before the China news I think.

Edited by heatherb1958

Suzy and Rusty worked in the Champagne bar on Brilliance for years.

I know Suzy didn't like working out of Asia so wonder how long she will be on Quantum, contracts were accepted before the China news I think.

She always say that Brilliance is her ship.