honeymooners first cruise

silvermoon2

ALso if you had any recommendations of some nice "honeymoon" activities on board. We'll be sailing the conquest 11/13/2005.:)

I can see this going into a direction entirely opposite of what I think you intended....:cool:

A nice message always scores points. Try a hot stone message. Haven't had one onboard, but the one I had on land "rocked" (no pun intended)

Congrats, and happy sailing!

[quote name=

I can think of lots of other "honeymoon" activites' date=' but they're not so "nice" :eek: :D[/quote]

:D:eek:Yeah but I don't need any help with those! I was thinking more along the lines of things we could do in public! LOL!

I sailed on the Glory in May for my honeymoon and we had the best week - very romantic. We kept to ourselves quite a bit - we had a table for two in the dining room, and had pre dinner drinks on our balcony every night. I have to say the balcony made our vacation - we spent a lot of time in the room and it was so nice (and romantic) to hear the sound of the ocean.

After dinner we would go dancing or walk on deck. The Glory had great entertainment to choose from. A few nights we went to the disco when they had 80s night (about our speed we are both 40 - first marriage for each if you can believe it) and a few nights we went to one of the other lounges where we did more slow dancing. I'm sure your ship will have similar entertainment.

We did get a bon voyage honeymoon gift basket. It had two t-shirts, two visors, a disposable camera, bottle of champagne, two champagne glasses and drink and photo coupons and best of all our cabin was decorated with streamers and such that said "Happy Honeymoon" we left them up all week.

The basket as well as $200.00 in credit were given to us as wedding gifts. My sister and best friends all pitched in and it was great. You might want to drop a few hints. I knew in advance because I called Carnival to order one to surprise my husband and found someone had already ordered it.

A cruise was such a good choice -I can honestly say my honeymoon was everything I had ever dreamed of. I hope yours is just as special - Congratulations and good luck.

Archived