Just back from Dream

Had a great 2 weeks.

Staff are brill, they looked after Mum and Dad so well.

Food better than 18 months ago.

Will file a proper report later on, but in summary it was fantastic.

Great news. So pleased you enjoyed your cruise. I look forward to your full review. We now have 34 days to our cruise !! :D

Had a great 2 weeks.

Staff are brill, they looked after Mum and Dad so well.

Food better than 18 months ago.

Will file a proper report later on, but in summary it was fantastic.

That's great. We go November 1st. It's reassuring to read a good comments. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Plumbing was fine for us, no sign of any flooding on deck 5 and didn't hear of any problems.

Cabin 1002 had issues with the toilet occasionally (4 times in 2 weeks) overflowing, sometimes in the middle of the night when it hadn't been used for hours it would just start to overflow. The plumber tried to blame use of materials other than the paper provided but we know this wasn't the case.

We found the food fine last time we went 18 months ago, the portions were a bit small in the Orion, but not so this time, the size was about the same as the Majesty. I would say the quality has improved slightly, the cuts of meat we had were excellent, not cheap stuff. The quality was about the same as Majesty maybe slightly better as I found the dishes were salted less. The Surf and Turf we had in the grill was excellent, a really nice Sirloin.

So from what has been reported on here it looks like the quality dropped over last winter and has now improved.

Still serving those horrible tinned Mushrooms at Breakfast though...

We met up with Jules and Toni, but didn't spend as much as we would have liked to with them, taking care of Mum and Dad changed the holiday for us and we were not up to the late nights we usually have. It was worth it though as they really enjoyed it, Mum was crying her eyes out on the last night, Gally the wine waiter was looking a bit teary too, he got quite attached to Mum.

great news joe...glad to hear you had a good time and dream seems to be improving

i think that the deck 10 bathrooms never did get a refurb when they did the platinum makeover? (they might have gotton around to them by now tho?...not sure?)

Thanks for the report Joe - we are going on the Dream for the first time this year on 4 October having only sailed on the Spirit and Destiney previously. We were a bit anxious about what it will be like and it’s nice to have first-hand reassurance.

Beginning to look forward to it now.