Family Panoramic Ocean View Room

Beaferd

My family has cabin 1854 on the Navigator booked for next April and I was wondering if anyone has stayed in it or the other one (1804). Would love to see some pictures of the interior and what it is like being all the way to the front of the ship. Any problems with feeling the ships motion.

My family has cabin 1854 on the Navigator booked for next April and I was wondering if anyone has stayed in it or the other one (1804). Would love to see some pictures of the interior and what it is like being all the way to the front of the ship. Any problems with feeling the ships motion.

I cannot help with the room hut I can with the motion...it depends where you are cruising. In the Gulf of Mexico it is fine. In others you do feel some more motion. On my cruise on Enchantment the Windjammer was in the bow and it was pretty rocky. However Navigator is much bigger.

Actually, the Gulf can be rocky, too! ANY body of water can be rough...or calm...or somewhere in between. There's really no way to know what the seas will be like more than a day or two out...

Shoot...even lakes (think Great Lakes) have been rough enough to sink ships! And, it doesn't matter HOW big the ship is...the ocean is larger and more powerful. The front of the ship can feel more motion, but if it's that rough, you're gonna feel it everywhere on the ship.

Edited by cb at sea