{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

Will also be on the divina next Saturday - can't wait. We're in cabin 15029, one or the sqarer cabins in the YC I think

You will love this square cabin. We have stayed in 15031, next door, and will always try to book one of these cabins. Have a wonderful cruise, post thoughts/reviews, relax and let those wonderful butlers pamper and spoil you. Take care of that cabin as we will be in it in a couple of months. :)

Bon Voyage JPR61,,,I want to hear all about your Yacht Club experience when you get back!!! I think you'll come back with the same conclusion as we did. Once you sail in the Yacht Club,,you'll never sail anywhere else on the ship!!! It will take just a one minute walk through the buffet area on deck 14 to come to this conclusion.

I took this pic just in front of the door to your stateroom,,,sorry the quality isn't so good,,I haven't figured out why my GoPro shoots such lousy indoor pictures,,everything outside looks good though:confused::confused:

<a href=GOPR1954_zps0add7b41.jpg' alt='GOPR1954_

I'm sure we will. I've never written a review before and haven't a clue how to post a picture. But after all the information I've received on this site I'll definitely be posting one. Not sure it'll be up to the same standard as some on here, but I'll give it a go. Thanks for the pictures Mike, keep them coming :)

You will love this square cabin. We have stayed in 15031, next door, and will always try to book one of these cabins. Have a wonderful cruise, post thoughts/reviews, relax and let those wonderful butlers pamper and spoil you. Take care of that cabin as we will be in it in a couple of months. :)

So I've read on here, took a lot of persuading to get this cabin. They don't really book them out to only 2 people in the UK. I'll look after it for you. I'd love a picture of the cabin. But if I can't get one am sure it'll be a nice surprise :):)

So I've read on here, took a lot of persuading to get this cabin. They don't really book them out to only 2 people in the UK. I'll look after it for you. I'd love a picture of the cabin. But if I can't get one am sure it'll be a nice surprise :):)

I tried posting links to photos but didn't work. If you Google "MSC Divina Cabin 15031" you should be able to find the photos I was trying to share. YouTube also has some videos.

Edited by Cruisergal1208

If your a guest and staying in YC, and meet someone who is not staying in the YC are you able to bring them back as a guest, or take them to dinner in a YC restaurant if their not staying in YC ? I hope thats not to confusing of a question .

If your a guest and staying in YC, and meet someone who is not staying in the YC are you able to bring them back as a guest, or take them to dinner in a YC restaurant if their not staying in YC ? I hope thats not to confusing of a question .

Yes you can for a fee. Somewhere in this thread the cost is mentioned. I think it is $100/pp/pd that would include all YC venues including the restaurant. They are very strict about YC guests bringing non YC into the areas, but this does make it possible.

Yes you can for a fee. Somewhere in this thread the cost is mentioned. I think it is $100/pp/pd that would include all YC venues including the restaurant. They are very strict about YC guests bringing non YC into the areas, but this does make it possible.

I have you covered Cruiser!!! To answer that question,,yes you can. You would pay the $100.00 for the day which will entitle your guest to all the benefits of a Yacht Club member including access to the Top Sail Lounge, the spa, The One Pool and Bar, unlimited drinks, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner at LeMuse.

You can have dinner with non Yacht Club members anytime without purchasing the day pass for a $50.00 fee per person.

Mike

We are also booked for the TA next Oct as well in YC ,did have a TA booked on the Vision ,but the dates work out better for our yearly trip back to the UK

We are looking at flying to Milan for 3 nights ,then taking the train to Genoa

Hope to see you on board for a drink or 2

Thanks for posting all the pictures and detail of your cruise

Regards

Paul & Dawn

Mike

We sail also next sat ,and are staying in YC ,can you please tell me where the muster took place for YC guests?

Regards

Paul & Dawn

Sure FL LION,,,Our stateroom was on deck 16. Our muster group was "D". Where we gathered for muster was at "La Luna" which is located forward on deck 7. Make sure everyone brings their life jacket and room key,,everyone's room key is scanned as you enter your muster station. I would suggest trying to beat the muster signal that is broadcast over the speakers. The lines going down the stairs are very long.

Mike

We are also booked for the TA next Oct as well in YC ,did have a TA booked on the Vision ,but the dates work out better for our yearly trip back to the UK

We are looking at flying to Milan for 3 nights ,then taking the train to Genoa

Hope to see you on board for a drink or 2

Thanks for posting all the pictures and detail of your cruise

Regards

Paul & Dawn

That's awesome FL LION,,,I'm going to have to start a roll call for this sailing it seems. We met a guy who lives here in Florida who booked this same cruise while onboard last week. So glad we became friends,,,now I'll have someone to play Extreme Texas Hold Em' with!!!

While you're onboard,,make sure to purchase a future cruise voucher for $10.00. If you plan on sailing in the Yacht Club for this trip,,you'll receive a $400.00 on board credit,,only available for a YC1 category though, which is ok, because that was all that was available when we booked.:D

I have you covered Cruiser!!! To answer that question,,yes you can. You would pay the $100.00 for the day which will entitle your guest to all the benefits of a Yacht Club member including access to the Top Sail Lounge, the spa, The One Pool and Bar, unlimited drinks, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner at LeMuse.

You can have dinner with non Yacht Club members anytime without purchasing the day pass for a $50.00 fee per person.

Thanks, Mike. Not trying to hijack the questions here just didn't know if you were here today. Hope everyone has a great long weekend.

Thanks, Mike. Not trying to hijack the questions here just didn't know if you were here today. Hope everyone has a great long weekend.

I will definitely have a great long weekend, in fact a great long 2 weeks in the (hopefully) lovely yacht club. I say hopefully as I've never sailed in the yatch club or MSC for that matter. You all make is sound so great, that I can't wait.

I know we'll have a ball ;);)

I will definitely have a great long weekend, in fact a great long 2 weeks in the (hopefully) lovely yacht club. I say hopefully as I've never sailed in the yatch club or MSC for that matter. You all make is sound so great, that I can't wait.

Once there, you will see why we are so enthusiastic about the experience and will want to share it with future YC'ers.

JPR61,,,The experience is everything everyone says it is and then some. Loved waking up in the morning and having our local newspaper hanging on the door handle in a little Yacht Club bag,,having our mini bar restocked,,2,,3,sometimes 4 times a day with our requested beverages. I wasn't allowed to bring my own Caffe Mochiatto to my stateroom,,a butler was waiting to carry it for me. Even after you disembark the ship,,all Yacht Club luggage is pulled off the baggage belts and set aside for you in a special area, and a porter is there to help you get through customs with it. These small details are why we love the Yacht Club so much,,besides the incredible food and service of course!!:D

Come on Mike you are slowing down you only have 4 more YC cruises booked.:D:rolleyes: We hope to get there soon and hopefully we will meet for a couple of drinks!!!

Let me know when you're thinking about booking something Riclop. We'd love to meet up and have drinks!! I can work anywhere in the world so long as I have a good internet connection, and Divina has the finest network I have ever experienced on a cruise ship,,,7 megs down??? C'mon,,,that's fast as h*** for a cruise ship.

Mike

Sorry to keep asking Q ,wife wants to know if there a library on board ?

Did you visit the cigar room ?

We are traveling with friends on the TA next oct ,who are also staying in the YC

Regards

Paul & Dawn

Mike

Sorry to keep asking Q ,wife wants to know if there a library on board ?

Did you visit the cigar room ?

We are traveling with friends on the TA next oct ,who are also staying in the YC

Regards

Paul & Dawn

Yes there is FL LION. Actually there are two,,one in the Yacht Club and another library on deck 16 next to the Galaxy Disco. They are pretty limited, but if you like to read while on vacation, I'm sure your wife will find something. I think the library in the Yacht Club would be your best bet though,,there seems to be more of a variety of books, available in different languages as well.

I don't smoke anymore,,,finally gave that habit up back in February,,so I never went into the cigar lounge. We passed by a few times and it seemed to have a few people always in there. They have a very good ventilation system installed in that lounge to exhaust all of the smoke.

One section of the Yacht Club Library,,there are shelves of books for each language:

<a href=YachtClubLibrary1of1_zpscd560687.jpg' al

Edited by Mikesa1721

My thanks also....I've been lurking and reading but now have a question....is La Traviata the current opera presented now on Divina or is is the new one coming? We sail October 18th this year so I'd like to know which opera I will be seeing....very much looking forward to this :)

My thanks also....I've been lurking and reading but now have a question....is La Traviata the current opera presented now on Divina or is is the new one coming? We sail October 18th this year so I'd like to know which opera I will be seeing....very much looking forward to this :)

La Traviata will be replacing one of the current opera shows ionblair. Andre never said when the current production will be replaced, as this was the first time anyone has seen it. Like I stated earlier in this thread,,my cousin has seen La Traviata in New York and London and loved it,,,she was in tears during most of this performance aboard Divina. If you're a fan of the opera,,I think you will enjoy this,,very well done!!!