{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

Did you happen to notice if they have any disabled pool lifts in any of the the pool areas ? The type at hotels used to assist a disabled guest into a pool ? ty in advance , grant

ive also attached a picture for reference in case you havent seen one ...

ty again, grant

No handicap pool lifts on any of the pools or jacuzzi's GJ2, at least not on any of the main pools or jacuzzis. I haven't been up to the Solarium so I'm not sure if there is one on that jacuzzi or not.:(

AWESOME! He (?) will probably need a vacation after dealing with the 3 of us! :p Thank you for checking into that. I knew we were near the entrance...hopefully there won't be too much noise. Where's my zzzquil? ;)

We passed by the room not to long ago while they were cleaning it,,it's a very nice room with what looks like a nice size balcony as well.

Folks,,for those of you who may stay in the Yacht Club and are stopping at Great Stirrup Cay,,stop by the concierge and pick yourself up a couple of cooler bags. You can fit about four cans of soda, beer, juice,,whatever and then just fill them with ice to take with you. They're yours to keep btw.

Folks,,for those of you who may stay in the Yacht Club and are stopping at Great Stirrup Cay,,stop by the concierge and pick yourself up a couple of cooler bags. You can fit about four cans of soda, beer, juice,,whatever and then just fill them with ice to take with you. They're yours to keep btw.

Thanks this will be handy for us.

Judith

Went to the Captain questions and answers seminar this afternoon. No information we all don't already know,,but Captain Scala did mention that we will be doing a man overboard drill on our way back to Miami,,so it should be interesting to be a part of the "Williams Maneuver" while onboard.:D

No handicap pool lifts on any of the pools or jacuzzi's GJ2, at least not on any of the main pools or jacuzzis. I haven't been up to the Solarium so I'm not sure if there is one on that jacuzzi or not.:(

TY very much Mikesa1721 for the response , also for your time doing the live Q&A ! I appreciate it . Hope your enjoying your cruise, Grant

TY very much Mikesa1721 for the response , also for your time doing the live Q&A ! I appreciate it . Hope your enjoying your cruise, Grant

Thank You Grant!!! Sad that's it's close to the end,,but we have 4 more to look forward to!!!

We have stayed in 15031 and there was no noise from the entry door. We had a kid that one night banged on our door twice late at night, went to concierge to report and there he stood with 2 adults. They have very good security cams on all areas of the YC so they knew who he was. That was the only time we were "disturbed". I know you will really like that cabin. We will be next door in Nov. in 15029!!

Perfect! Thank you =) I am BEYOND ready to go!!

JimW

I'm not quite clear on the situation you described in Falmouth...They don't have you put your stuff through the x-ray scanners when you re-board the ship? Were you just carrying the bag with the bottle? Inquiring minds want to know, LOL!

thanks

We did venture into one of the stores last night and did find some Michael Kors watches for men and women. Because they are behind a locked glass case, we could only see the price tag for a few of them. We found mens and women's watches from $300.00 to $215.00. I'll get some pics for you so you can see what the selections are. I believe there are also Michael Kors handbags as well but will verify this today as well.:)

Thank you very very much from my daughter and I.

JimW

I'm not quite clear on the situation you described in Falmouth...They don't have you put your stuff through the x-ray scanners when you re-board the ship? Were you just carrying the bag with the bottle? Inquiring minds want to know, LOL!

thanks

All of our bags have been x-rayed each and every time we've come back from port. If they find something they think that might be alcohol,, security will send you to another table where they'll ask you to open your bag for them.

Glad to hear you're having a great time! Has there been any info on the water slide--height/age requirements? I'm just trying to prepare in case DD (speed/thrill seeker) doesn't meet any requirements (so we can let her know in advance & steer clear onboard).

FLAMOM - AUSSIE - MAUREEN,,,I am sad to announce that Nutella is not available for purchase onboard the ship. You can purchase the crepes as well as the milkshakes, but the jars are not available for purchase.:(

Nutella is available for purchase at la Carmella the candy store by the black crab dining room.

Send from Danny

Sweet! Thanks, Mike...for ALL of your wonderful info this week! :)

FLAMOM - AUSSIE - MAUREEN,,,I am sad to announce that Nutella is not available for purchase onboard the ship. You can purchase the crepes as well as the milkshakes, but the jars are not available for purchase.

:mad: That's it! :mad: Cruise cancelled! :mad:

AWWW NUTs(ELLA). My boys aren't so in to souvenirs any longer (too old) so I thought I'd win "mom of the year" award if I were to bring home a giant jar of NUTELLA. Oh well... Thanks for checking! Maybe I'll get the recipes for those crepes and milkshakes and make them at home for them

From Amazon.com

Ferrero Nutella Made in Italy - Giant Jar 11 lbs

by Ferrero

19 customer reviews

| 3 answered questions

Price: $79.99 + $13.00 shipping

In Stock.

As I'm off to finish packing and maybe won't get a chance to later on, I'd like to wish you well, Mike, on your final day (for this cruise, anyway ;)) Enjoy.

You've been very generous getting information for everyone when you should be totally immersed in your vacation - a big thank you for that.

Happy sailing and safe journey home :)

Hi Mike

enjoying your daily updates. We are sailing a b2b on the Divina in the YC - cabin 15029 on the 6th. My husband and I like a Drambie as a nightcap. I don't think this is included in the YC, but could you please ask your friendly bartender just in case. We've purchased some vouchers as a stand by. Can't wait - so excited. :):)

Glad to hear you're having a great time! Has there been any info on the water slide--height/age requirements? I'm just trying to prepare in case DD (speed/thrill seeker) doesn't meet any requirements (so we can let her know in advance & steer clear onboard).

flhokie,,,there is no height requirement but the minimum age to ride the waterside is 9. A parent or guardian must sign a waiver for those individuals between the age of 9-17. You'll need to register and then you'll receive a wrist band which must be worn to ride the waterside.:D

Nutella is available for purchase at la Carmella the candy store by the black crab dining room.

Send from Danny

Yes you are correct, and I apologize for not seeing the tiny jars of Nutella wedged between all of the M&M's, Pringles,,Oreos,,etc......The store isn't open yet so I will get a jar size and inquire about larger sizes as well for you all.