Love & Marriage Show

Does not look fun if all the answers are pre planned. If you don't want to have fun just don't Play the game.

Not good advice

Agreed. On my Allure cruise this year, the longest married couple got all eight answers correct. It was SO obvious they'd been on so many cruises they knew all the questions. It was by far, the most boring Love & Marriage I'd ever seen.

Agreed. On my Allure cruise this year, the longest married couple got all eight answers correct. It was SO obvious they'd been on so many cruises they knew all the questions. It was by far, the most boring Love & Marriage I'd ever seen.

That is the fault of the CD -- they need to be more creative with the questions...because LOTS of people have been on cruises before and seen the game.

We have had questions like:

"Which relative of in your spouses family, would you NEVER want to stranded on a desert island with?

"What one word would you use to describe your mother-in-law"?

or

"What animal best describes your mother in law?"

So it doesn't have to be the 'run of the mill questions' and many that we have seen have not been.

.....same sex couple! It was not a good experience for us. Right, Folk singer?

Hi Guys,

No you are right, it was not very nice what they did. RCCL could have handled things a lot better with more respect than they did.:(:(

Ginny and I, we were thinking about You both the other night will send an email to bring you up to date. Hope you are well.

Don

Thank you to all of you for your comments...

I really didn't even think about hearing things that I didn't want to know about my in-laws, but yes that is something else to consider. :eek:

Since yesterday I had a chance to talk to my cousin who was married on an RCI ship over 10 years ago and they were selected to be the newlywed couple. YES, they did receive a copy of the Love & Marriage game show and YES, the are still married and YES, the video still gets played every once in a while for tons of laughs. :D

Since my in-laws are well seasoned cruisers and they do watch the Love & Marriage show each time on board I'm sure they know the questions, now whether or not my father-in-law could remember them all - that's another story!!

On our first cruise (in 2003) we were the middle married group (having been married for 17 years). We won by one question, and got the typical "trinkets and trash". For the rest of the cruise everyone recognized us. They gave us a videotape of the event.

He have not even gone to the event since.