UST on 5-day cruise

Luvmyrotti

We tried to book it on a week-long cruise two weeks ago on the CB. They did not offer it. The Patter never mentioned it either. I think they may have gotten enough passengers if they had publicized it. When I checked on the fifth day of our cruise, we were the only ones who had signed up. If it had happened, it would have been on the sixth day--a day at sea.

Edited by geoherb

I assume you are asking about the Ultimate Ship's Tour. I am not sure if it is offered on the short cruises. We did it on the Star Princess during a long cruise to Australia. All ships offer the same basic tour. We really enjoyed seeing parts of the ship we have never seen before. Especially fun was our visit with the Captain up on the bridge, where we had our photo taken with the Captain and enjoyed some non-alcoholic drinks and nibblies. The engine control room, printing office, kitchen (they were actually cooking!) and med center and the below decks areas were very interesting. My favorite was the laundry, where we saw the machines that iron and fold the clean sheets, table cloths, etc. I also loved how they removed wrinkles from clothes sent down for cleaning. I want that machine at home! We received gifts at most every place we visited. I think we got 4-5 photos of us in different parts of the ship, a luxury plush bathrobe, personal stationery, a chef's jacket, champagne, and more. For us, we thought it was well worth the money. I hope someone can tell you for sure if it is offered on your 5 day cruise. Good luck!