CHECK your COUNTDOWN TO CRUISE!!!

Just checked my balance on my cruise and instead of my fare of $1282 per person it now says $1609?? On the phone with them now!!GRRR

Did you go into your reservation and make some sort of change?

Just checked my balance on my cruise and instead of my fare of $1282 per person it now says $1609?? On the phone with them now!!GRRR

Others have reported this issue as well recently as tied into an RCI IT problem (imagine that!) which when you open your reservation to modify it apparently prices it out at the current pricing for a new booking.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

NO DO NOT check your booking, that is what is is making the system go into error, give them a day or two ( year or Two ) to sort out the glitch !!

OMG..I have been trying to smash that bug on my screen for awhile!! LOL

Anyway..their answer was they are working on it. They said that was the price for the hump cabin which I had inquired about once. I am 2 cabins away from the hump and they want $400 more per person?? Are they nuts!!

When I login and click on "Purchased and Held" cruises, it ALWAYS changes the price. I posted about it a while back. It will show that the total price is only $50 one minute, and then $7,000 the next. Literally. But when I go into the actual reservation, it shows the correct total, and the down payment applied and the correct balance. It still changes every single time I log in, even if I delete internet cookies and everything else!

As others have said, their site is terrible. You would think with the high prices lately, they would use some of it to hire someone that knows how to fix it :p

Wow...I owed $2800 this morning on my FOV and now it's saying I owe $11,380! They better have moved me to the Royal Suite for that price!!!!

(When I actually click on my cruise, the price I owe is correct, but that crazy total is really jarring if you're not expecting it!!)

Edited by Maybaybie10

I rely on the invoice that they send me. if they don't send me a new one, the price has not changed.
So will I but I have a spread sheet of the next 5 cruises with final payment dates and amount. I checked them all because of this thread and I am glad as the spreadsheet was high for the last cruise.