Photos Inside Refurbed Adventure - Anyone Got Any?

I've already used the search function to try to find a review that has lots (or a few) photos of the Adventure since it's recent refurb. Maybe I've overlooked something? Anyone have recent photos posted on CC or a link to some? Would be much appreciated!

I've already used the search function to try to find a review that has lots (or a few) photos of the Adventure since it's recent refurb. Maybe I've overlooked something? Anyone have recent photos posted on CC or a link to some? Would be much appreciated!

Refurbed - that's a laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go

IMG_1430

Just press the 'play' button

Not too many obvious differences other than the outdoor movie screen, Diamond lounge in place of the '19th Hole', Giovanni's Table replacing Portofino and digital Wayfinder signs. There are new cabins on deck 3, flat screen TVs in all cabins.

Adventure is a great ship, however I don't have any pics - however if you go to the top of the page, click on "reviews", then choose the Adventure you will find plenty of reviews - some hopefully with pictures. :D

I assume from your response that you've been onboard recently. Firstly, what was your take on the ship, and secondly, do you have any pics???

We did spend 14 nights on her on the eastbound TA just after refit. Some of the pool deck has had the floor covering replaced too. She is in good shape for her age, the staff do a great job taking into consideration the obvious reduction in staffing levels, but many who have sailed before have said things have changed, but not for the better. I can't comment on that as we had several issues but that was due to miscommunication between Miami and the ship, so that could have happened on any ship, not just Adventure.

Edited by peteukmcr

Here you go

IMG_1430

Not too many obvious differences other than the outdoor movie screen, Diamond lounge in place of the '19th Hole', Giovanni's Table replacing Portofino and digital Wayfinder signs. There are new cabins on deck 3, flat screen TVs in all cabins.

Thanks, Pete, that's what i was asking for! I'm sailing her next May, and I wanted a cruisers photo perspective of the ship. For some reason, there just isnt a huge amount out there on Adventure.

Here you go

IMG_1430

Best pics I've seen of adventure! Thanks so much

Here you go

IMG_1430

Thank you for sharing...it was great to remember. My DH and I were just on Adventure in Feb 2013 and then my DD and I sailed on her during the last Caribbean adventure before the TA in April 2014. I was hoping for more enhancements but I didn't see that much...though the touch screens on each deck were nice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by SuzD123

Here you go

IMG_1430

Great pics, thanks for sharing! We were thinking about trying the Freedom class next. Our first time with Royal will be on the Allure in December, and we figured we are spoiling ourselves right away by doing an Oasis class first, that we weren't sure if we would like the Voyager class as much, but this doesn't look all that shabby to me at all!

Here you go

IMG_1430

Great pics, would have loved to be able to save some of them for my wallpaper!!!