Beverage package on short cruises?

jasbo49

I was just reading through the CC feature on beverage packages and it says Princess sells them only on cruises of 7 days or longer. Does anyone know whether that's the current status or old information? I'm thinking about trying it out on one of our two short cruises coming up in October. Thanks.

Jim

I've already pre-booked and paid for the beverage package on my upcoming 5 day sailing on the Caribbean Princess, so yes, they are available on cruises less than 7 days. Now whether they are offered on the 1-3 day sampler cruises from the west coast in not sure, but the 4-5 day Caribbean runs do offer them.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any confirmation about the shorter 3-day Coastal cruises and availability of the AIDP? Going with some friends for a short getaway and to give Princess cruises a try and would like to include the all inclusive drink package.

I have looked everywhere on the Princess website and cannot find anywhere that states it is only on the 7-day or longer cruises anymore?

Can anyone confirm they have actually purchased this on the 3 day cruises?

Thanks!!

Edited by ehyup71

Has anyone had any confirmation about the shorter 3-day Coastal cruises and availability of the AIDP? Going with some friends for a short getaway and to give Princess cruises a try and would like to include the all inclusive drink package.

I have looked everywhere on the Princess website and cannot find anywhere that states it is only on the 7-day or longer cruises anymore?

Can anyone confirm they have actually purchased this on the 3 day cruises?

Thanks!!

Have you considered calling Princess?

Was on the Caribbean last weekend for a short trip, we did not intend on leaving the ship for this trip, so I decided to try the all inclusive package.

I think it worked out very well for this short trip, the bottled water out by the pool during the day and to have in the cabin at night was a nice addition.

I would definitely get again in the future if the cruise was right.

Hope that helps.

Was on the Caribbean last weekend for a short trip, we did not intend on leaving the ship for this trip, so I decided to try the all inclusive package.

I think it worked out very well for this short trip, the bottled water out by the pool during the day and to have in the cabin at night was a nice addition.

I would definitely get again in the future if the cruise was right.

Hope that helps.

Where do you purchase the bottled water? I like a diet pepsi at bedtime. Do they have coke or pepsi products on board?

Thanks!

Where do you purchase the bottled water? I like a diet pepsi at bedtime. Do they have coke or pepsi products on board?

Thanks!

They have Coca-Cola products, except water -- instead of Dasani, they generally have Crystal Geyser. You can get bottled water (two sizes: 16.9oz and 1.5L) from any bar/waiter; there will also be a large bottle in your cabin upon arrival. Your steward will charge it to your account if you open it and will replenish it when you finish it.