Precruise hotel

henceforth

Am hoping to sail on MSC on Sept 20; anyone know of a hotel which is inexpensive ( but isn't a nightmare) with a shuttle to airport and cruiseport. Also, how likely will I be to upgrade on Divinia once it has sailed; I was able to upgrade on the Poesia after sailing; how are the interior cabins.

I am flying from Ottawa and flights are really expensive; any suggestions on saving money on transportation ie. driving to US city and flying from there; taking the train; which days flights are cheaper etc.

Thanks

I booked Comfort Suites Miami Airport North for my December cruise. I booked them primarily based on the majority of reviews on Trip Advisor, they offer free airport shuttle, free shuttle to the port and free breakfast. I also booked on Last Minute Travel.

• 3 weeks later...
Am hoping to sail on MSC on Sept 20; anyone know of a hotel which is inexpensive ( but isn't a nightmare) with a shuttle to airport and cruiseport. Also, how likely will I be to upgrade on Divinia once it has sailed; I was able to upgrade on the Poesia after sailing; how are the interior cabins.

I am flying from Ottawa and flights are really expensive; any suggestions on saving money on transportation ie. driving to US city and flying from there; taking the train; which days flights are cheaper etc.

Thanks

We normally fly to FLL and use a shuttle (hotels either in FLL or MIA).

This way we have more choices.

The Divina departs late (check for actual schedule) - plenty of time.

Thanks for the info; I am staying in Miami the night before cruise; when does the Divina allow us to board. The last shuttle from the hotel is at 11:30 am.

On our cruise in August we arrived the terminal at 1215 PM and we boarded right away ( Yacht Club ) and soon after they started boarding for all checked-in passengers. So you should be fine with the last hotelshuttle.

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73