"Diamond Drinks"

Is it just me, or does there seem to be an almost comical obsession here about free drinks for "upper level" (Diamond and above) C&A members? One spends thousands of dollars per cruise, not to mention a lot more than that to get to Diamond. And after all that expense there seems to be so much concern about how many free drinks they might get and where?

Don't get me wrong, I will full take advantage of the free drinks on our next cruise as our first at Diamond level, but I think it's quite entertaining how many here at CC seem to expend so much energy and time pondering a couple free drinks after spending so much money on a cruise. The threads about a couple free drinks per night seem to go on and on forever........

Edited by bouhunter

Well, I think the fact you posted about it adds you to the list of those obsessed.;):D

The reality is the threads are more about how it works than that they're "free" which we all know they're really not.

Edited by BND

Is it just me, or does there seem to be an almost comical obsession here about free drinks for "upper level" (Diamond and above) C&A members? One spends thousands of dollars per cruise, not to mention a lot more than that to get to Diamond. And after all that expense there seems to be so much concern about how many free drinks they might get and where?

Don't get me wrong, I will full take advantage of the free drinks on our next cruise as our first at Diamond level, but I think it's quite entertaining how many here at CC seem to expend so much energy and time pondering a couple free drinks after spending so much money on a cruise. The threads about a couple free drinks per night seem to go on and on forever........

People talk about so many subjects that have little relevance in the grand picture (cookie locations, towel animals and the lack there of, ice in their rooms...). This is the nature of a message board, someone asks a simple question and people run with it. The question I have is, so what? If the subject of a post doesn't interest me I don't open it.

There have been a few changes with the adding of the voucher system and of course it's going to raise allot of questions, a people are going to share stories etc and as I said before, it's been coming up everywhere. If I have something to add, I'll add it and if not then I move on to the next thread. That simple :D

I think it's not about the free drinks but is that better than in the lounge

Most would only have a few drinks all night in the lounge but the atmosphere is what makes it great

Heaps though would be wanting just the drinks

It's new it's worth discussion and each to their own

I would have three maybe four per night in lounge anyway so not really different

But I met my fiancée to be in the cl

So it has merit :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums