Recent Westerdam Returnees ??

curtdesilets

For any of you recent Westerdam Alaska cruisers....

I have a couple of questions for the 7-day Alaska Cruise. We board next Saturday.

1) Do you know which night(s) Le Cirque is offered?

2) Do you know which day the Mariners Brunch is offered?

3) Can you purchase a single day pass to the Super-Big-Jacuzzi area and heated lounger area, or do you have to buy a week? Also, if you book a massage, do you get a day pass to that area?

Thanks in advance! We are so looking forward to our cruise!

I have a couple of questions for the 7-day Alaska Cruise. We board next Saturday.

1) Do you know which night(s) Le Cirque is offered? Wednesday

2) Do you know which day the Mariners Brunch is offered? Friday

3) Can you purchase a single day pass to the Super-Big-Jacuzzi area and heated lounger area, or do you have to buy a week? Also, if you book a massage, do you get a day pass to that area? Yes to the day pass. I don't know about the massage

Edited by 2bout2c

1) Do you know which night(s) Le Cirque is offered? Wednesday

2) Do you know which day the Mariners Brunch is offered? Friday

3) Can you purchase a single day pass to the Super-Big-Jacuzzi area and heated lounger area, or do you have to buy a week? Also, if you book a massage, do you get a day pass to that area? Yes to the day pass. I don't know about the massage

No Sails the second poster was answering the OP question, they just didn't copy it right and they should have highlighted their answers.

So sorry I didn't do it right. I don't spend as much time learning CC as I should I guess.

Unfortunately, the rules regarding not correcting spelling and grammar do not extend to errors in posting. It would have been much nicer someone had pointed out how to quote instead of being snippy. At least the OP got the answers.

Unfortunately, the rules regarding not correcting spelling and grammar do not extend to errors in posting. It would have been much nicer someone had pointed out how to quote instead of being snippy. At least the OP got the answers.

agree!! i would call it way more then snippy!

I'm sorry.

I did not understand the poster's error.

I'm not as sharp as I used to be.

Must be all that other clutter in my brain these days.

The first explanation about it being an error really was sufficient without screaming at me.

whats your point??

agree!! i would call it way more then snippy!

How would I describe this appropriately?

Once really was more than enough but twice?

I hope I have explained myself adequately I did not understand the error in the response. Is my apology sufficient?

You Answered My Questions Perfectly, so thank you!

Any other thoughts on the cruise? Did you have a great time?

Yes, I had a wonderful time. I am a 5 star and I was traveling with a lady on her 1st cruise and 1st time to Alaska. It was fun to see this thru new eyes.

The look on her face and the sounds out of her mouth as we stepped over the threshold onto the bow at Glacier Bay was worth the trip.

We went to Mendenhall in Juneau and she was ready to see that glacier again. Glacier Bay is in your face wonderful. The Westerdam is very nice. The food was good and the staff couldn't have been better. So go have fun you'll love it.

Latitudes cafe? Could the poster mean the Explorations Cafe? Not that I've been on the Westerdam (yet) or seen oatmeal/almond bars at the Explorations Cafe, on other ships.

For those that have been on the Westerdam, does it have another cafe called Latitudes?

Edited by Alberta Quilter

Latitudes cafe? Could the poster mean the Explorations Cafe? Not that I've been on the Westerdam (yet) or seen oatmeal/almond bars at the Explorations Cafe, on other ships.

For those that have been on the Westerdam, does it have another cafe called Latitudes?

not when we were on. Sounds like an NCL spot and the person probably just got them mixed up. I believe it is still Explorations :)

not when we were on. Sounds like an NCL spot and the person probably just got them mixed up. I believe it is still Explorations :)

That's funny, my bad! I was just on HAL in June, and have not been on NCL since 2003! Yes, Explorations cafe. Easier to spell too