Barcelona Ship to Airport using Princess Transfers

ndjoe

Thanks noahgosplat :D. We will be prepared to turn everything on if needed. And, yes I know hairdryers are not "electronics" but mine actually looks like a gun on the x-ray screen and I've been asked at foreign airports what exactly it is. It's called a Curly Top and they are no longer made. It works great on my short hair, it doesn't blow it all over the place.

<<<Karen>>>

Thanks noahgosplat :D. We will be prepared to turn everything on if needed. And, yes I know hairdryers are not "electronics" but mine actually looks like a gun on the x-ray screen and I've been asked at foreign airports what exactly it is. It's called a Curly Top and they are no longer made. It works great on my short hair, it doesn't blow it all over the place.

<<<Karen>>>

So if I don't see you at the M&G then I will no what happened. :eek:

Why do you carry this in your carryon bag?

Because having had luggage go missing before I care what I need for the near term with me, medicines, change of cloths, toiletries etc. How would you like to be on an Alaskan cruise and not get your luggage for 2 full days. Had to wait from Vancouver to Ketchikan for almost everything some years ago. Good lesson learned. I don't mind showing them my hairdryer. Sometimes it's too funny to see them laugh when they figure it out.

<<<Karen>>>