Questions

northbird

This may be a dumb question but I just want to know if I am understanding this correctly, if I book a Aqua Suite for a Med cruise On Reflection for Oct 2015 this cabin catagory will switch to a Sky suite in April of 2015 with the perks of a sky suite.

If this is correct then I am actually saving close to $3000 in booking the Aqua class of cabin at this time.

Can anyone tell me their opinion on if a Celebrity Suite is worth the cost compared to a sky suite.

Thank you

This may be a dumb question but I just want to know if I am understanding this correctly, if I book a Aqua Suite for a Med cruise On Reflection for Oct 2015 this cabin catagory will switch to a Sky suite in April of 2015 with the perks of a sky suite.

If this is correct then I am actually saving close to $3000 in booking the Aqua class of cabin at this time.

Can anyone tell me their opinion on if a Celebrity Suite is worth the cost compared to a sky suite.

Thank you

This is only for Aqua Suites on Reflection (the only ship that has them). Aqua class is not the same thing. The category on booking is AS, not A1 or A2.

Steve

On the Celebrity Website and The Reflection Deck Plans it looks like the old Aqua Class Suites (AS) are now all listed as Sky Suites... And priced accordingly. So maybe the changeover is going to happen sooner than later.

AS appears in the Key, but they are coloured to correspond with Sky Suites

http://www.celebritycruises.com/ships/celebrity-reflection#Deck_Plans/ships/celebrity-reflection/deck-plans%3FprofileId=1492

See Deck 12

A Sky Suite will set you back About $ 9000 (Oct 2' 2015) 10 Nights Eastern Med... Whereas an cabin in regular Aqua Class about $ 6000. Numbers are estimates based on two Pax, current offers, and that you'll also have to pay fees & taxes

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Thank you

Hi there, excellent question I would call Celebrity directly and speak to a booking representative and just say you were inquiring about booking the AQ but heard they were being converted to Sky suites and how that would affect you. The Celebrity suite is really nice! The Celebrity suite has 94ft more sq ft space than the Sky Suite. The veranda on the Celebrity suite is also 20 sq ft bigger than the veranda on the sky suite. The celebrity suite also has a secluded bedroom with a door rather than an open floor plan like the sky suite has. You would still receive priority boarding, butler, same amenities, free specialty dining night for all in the suite (2 nights depending on length) and all other perks listed on the website. You are purely just getting the bedroom privacy and more room. Also in the Celebrity suite its a bit more upscale looking. You will have to make a decision if the space is that much of a difference to you or not. Also in a suite you can travel with up to 4 guests. In AQ you can only have 3. Maybe if you have more than two the secluded bedroom with door would be a nice feature :) I wonder what the price difference between sky suite and Celebrity Suite would be for your cruise and weight out the options! If space isnt a big deal then do the Sky Suite, otherwise just go AQ Class its just as nice and you get free spa access int he persian garden. I visited it daily and was a huge perk to me and my friends!

Hi there, excellent question I would call Celebrity directly and speak to a booking representative and just say you were inquiring about booking the AQ but heard they were being converted to Sky suites and how that would affect you. The Celebrity suite is really nice! The Celebrity suite has 94ft more sq ft space than the Sky Suite. The veranda on the Celebrity suite is also 20 sq ft bigger than the veranda on the sky suite. The celebrity suite also has a secluded bedroom with a door rather than an open floor plan like the sky suite has. You would still receive priority boarding, butler, same amenities, free specialty dining night for all in the suite (2 nights depending on length) and all other perks listed on the website. You are purely just getting the bedroom privacy and more room. Also in the Celebrity suite its a bit more upscale looking. You will have to make a decision if the space is that much of a difference to you or not. Also in a suite you can travel with up to 4 guests. In AQ you can only have 3. Maybe if you have more than two the secluded bedroom with door would be a nice feature :) I wonder what the price difference between sky suite and Celebrity Suite would be for your cruise and weight out the options! If space isnt a big deal then do the Sky Suite, otherwise just go AQ Class its just as nice and you get free spa access int he persian garden. I visited it daily and was a huge perk to me and my friends!

Actually, AQ cabins are limited to 2 persons.

Another advantage of a celebrity suite would be access to Michael's Club lounge for upper tier suites and Zenith level cruisers.

It seems as though the OP is mixing up 3 or 4 stateroom categories. Aqua Class does not = Aqua Suite. Aqua Suites on Reflection will become Sky Suites in April 2015. Aqua Class staterooms will continue to be regular staterooms, not suites. Celebrity Suites are not the same as Sky Suites or Aqua Suites, they are an upgrade from these suites.

OP, if you booked an Aqua Class Cabin it will not be converted to any type of suite in April 2015 and there will not be a perceived $3K savings. You will get the benefits of an Aqua Class cabin but not the benefits of a suite.

Mary Lou

Just read this on the celebrity press release and YES you will get the same benefits when the transfer is made so you are going to luck out on this for such a cheap price! I copied the link and go to page 5 and loom mid way down they answer your question right there :)

Will Aqua Class Suite guests on Celebrity Reflection have the same benefits (such as the Suite Class exclusive restaurant) as Sky

Suites moving forward?

Aqua Class Suites will become Sky Suites on Celebrity Reflection beginning on the 4/4/15 sailing- and receive all the benefits Sky Suite

Will Aqua Class Suite guests on Celebrity Reflection have the same benefits (such as the Suite Class exclusive restaurant) as Sky

Suites moving forward?

Aqua Class Suites will become Sky Suites on Celebrity Reflection beginning on the 4/4/15 sailing- and receive all the benefits Sky Suite

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf