how to print boarding passes for flight home?

How does RCI handle that?

Bill

There are guest computers available with a printer. You will have to pay for some internet access, unless you are on Oasis or Allure which have kiosks you can use to print the boarding passes for free.

Another way to print boarding passes is to ask the Concierge if you are Diamond Plus, Pinnacle, or in a Grand Suite or better.

There are guest computers available with a printer. You will have to pay for some internet access, unless you are on Oasis or Allure which have kiosks you can use to print the boarding passes for free.

Another way to print boarding passes is to ask the Concierge if you are Diamond Plus, Pinnacle, or in a Grand Suite or better.

I'm on the Oasis next so that's cool then the Grandeur and we can drive to the port so we are golden.

Thanks Bob

Bill

I'm on the Oasis next so that's cool then the Grandeur and we can drive to the port so we are golden.

Thanks Bob

Bill

I'd check out the kiosks early in the cruise and make sure they work. I've read that sometimes they are out of order.

The Diamond Club Concierge can do it as well if you are Diamond or higher.

I am going to be on Allure so when I go to the computer onboard to print out my pass for free how do I know I wasn't charged for using their computer for that purpose only. Do I have to tell the front desk first?

You don't get charged for using the kiosks in front of Guest Services.

Unless you are on Southwest or have a close call flight time, there really isn't much of a need to bring your boarding passes early. The only reason I say Southwest excluded is because of their seating system. All other major airlines have assigned seating, and the close call flight time can save a few minutes. Otherwise I say just get your boarding passes when you get to the airport.

Unless you are on Southwest or have a close call flight time, there really isn't much of a need to bring your boarding passes early. The only reason I say Southwest excluded is because of their seating system. All other major airlines have assigned seating, and the close call flight time can save a few minutes. Otherwise I say just get your boarding passes when you get to the airport.

I am on Southwest and have a 10:30am flight home.

Thanks everybody for all the replies and suggestions:)

Bill

I am on Southwest and have a 10:30am flight home.

Thanks everybody for all the replies and suggestions:)

Bill

If that is the case I would pay the fee to do their early check in program. If you do self disembarkation you will be at the airport well before 8, with many here saying they were at their gate by 730, so time won't be an issue. So I say don't worry about the boarding passes, pay the $12 fee and enjoy a group A seating!

When I was on Allure last August, I was able to use the computers (wasn't in a suite or diamond) in the computer room. They allowed complimentary access to airline websites in order to check in online and print boarding passes. Perhaps this isn't the case anymore?

It was a great facility so it would be a shame if they did stop allowing people to do this.

If that is the case I would pay the fee to do their early check in program. If you do self disembarkation you will be at the airport well before 8, with many here saying they were at their gate by 730, so time won't be an issue. So I say don't worry about the boarding passes, pay the $12 fee and enjoy a group A seating!

I agree, Early Bird is the best solution for a Southwest flight.

Also, to the OP, the faster you do Early Bird, the better your spot in line.

I agree, Early Bird is the best solution for a Southwest flight.

Also, to the OP, the faster you do Early Bird, the better your spot in line.

I second this. The small charge for Early Bird is worth it to me to not have to worry about checking in early. That's what we're doing for our next cruise.

I second this. The small charge for Early Bird is worth it to me to not have to worry about checking in early. That's what we're doing for our next cruise.

I would add the qualifier that this is only the case if you are hung up about seating. If you have two or more people that must sit together, or it's a long cross country flight, then I would say it's worth it. For the OP, flying from Ft. Lauderdale to Philly, it's a pretty short flight. If he or she doesn't care, then I wouldn't bother with it at all. Just check in at the airport.

Is family boarding for Southwest after Group A. We are a family of 3 (daughter is 3) and I was wondering if I should pay for early bird or if the 3 of us can board using family boarding.

Family boarding is between group A and B.