White capris or pants - NOT see thru!

What about wearing white compression shorts, nike pros, or spanks, or other namebrand tight fitting white or nude shorts underneath? They come down to your thigh so it covers more than a panty and doesn't show any lines.

Holy hot!

Holy hot!

Not any hotter than underwear, especially if the pants are thin. Also, OP didn't say where she was wearing the pants to. Lots of A/C on ships as well.

I am pale white and white looks better than beige on me since beige is no where close to my skin tone.

Not any hotter than underwear, especially if the pants are thin. Also, OP didn't say where she was wearing the pants to. Lots of A/C on ships as well.

I am pale white and white looks better than beige on me since beige is no where close to my skin tone.

Hi,:) I agree everyone's skin tone is different.....but I have to disagree

with spanx/underwear comparison. In my opinion, they are nowhere close

to the same. I am a cotton gal and for me? That makes it a breathable

material.......Spanx/shapers/whatever brand they happen to be? No thanks, not for me.

Not with shorts/pants/or dresses. I am just not into the "shaper thing".

Edited by Lois R

I totally disagree. Compression shorts are hot. Spanx are a double layer of spandex, very hot! I don't know what type of underwear you wear, but my cotton briefs (never mind the thongs) are far cooler than Spanx or compression shorts.

I have to disagree-I have worn spanx in the WINTER, it is a little uncomfortable even then but no way in 100 degree weather but yes I still wear under panties-not the same at all.

I have found those taupe panties made to not show seams work with white slacks. of course it depend son your skin color, darker skinned women may want to wear mocha, chocolate brown panties or even black panties under their pants, and very fair skinned women may prefer cream panties. I like the taupe/nude with my skin tone.

Hi,:) I agree everyone's skin tone is different.....but I have to disagree

with spanx/underwear comparison. In my opinion, they are nowhere close

to the same. I am a cotton gal and for me? That makes it a breathable

material.......Spanx/shapers/whatever brand they happen to be? No thanks, not for me.

Not with shorts/pants/or dresses. I am just not into the "shaper thing".

Lois, I wear nothing but cotton or linen from mid May until mid September when temps finally cool down a bit. Since you live a little further south than me you may want natural fabrics even longer.

I will say this those women with control slacks,shorts, capris are 95% cotton 5% spandex and they do hold my tummy in-as I said- I do need to wear taupe panties, that do not show pantry lines under my white pair;but I really like those slacks becasue no spanx is needed which makes it more comfortable in the summer.

Thank goodness that brand is what I took to the Med cruise for wearing while doing port excursions 2 years ago since we were unable to get laundry service. I could rinse them out in the sink and they dried overnight. The Adriatic side of Italy was just as hot as home, and even Rome and Florence were plenty hot.