Legend of the Seas

NJ Fred

My family is considering the LOS 11/3 voyage from Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale; an itinerary that appeals to us.

Has any one sailed aboard Legend lately? If so, please share your candid opinion of her. From what I perused in the Member Review section, my antennas are up.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you all for your refreshing candor.

We are now booked!

Anchors Aweigh!

Fred -

I was on that same Spring TA as mentioned by some of my favorite CC Cruisers. We had a great time. In fact, it was my 5th cruise on the Legend. I board her again on the 31st for 7 days around Norway followed by the Fall TA followed by 10 days up to New England.

The vision class ships are my favorite size. My only complaint about the Legend is that her fitness center isn't all that big. Probably balanced by the sheer number of passengers who don't even know it exists.

The staff is well trained and likes this size ship so it is pretty stable crew wise. Those I know who have sailed with children/grandchildren say the child program crew is not overwhelmed by numbers as on some of the larger ships so that the kids got more things to do and attention.

Glad to see you booked!

-Holly

headed back home to the Legend on Sunday....

Sailed the Legend on Feb. 2014 loved it. The ship, food, crew...one of our favorite cruises. Cruise director was outstanding. The only thing is that we had a balcony cabin that was remolded to balcony so the cabin was much to small from a regular cabin size. We did not read the size and booked it while on another cruise and were not told but it was fine. You will love that ship.

I concur with the positive remarks about Legend. We were onboard for 31 days in April/May and will board again on Sept 7 for the fall TA. :)

I was on that same Spring TA as mentioned by some of my favorite CC Cruisers. We had a great time. In fact, it was my 5th cruise on the Legend. I board her again on the 31st for 7 days around Norway followed by the Fall TA followed by 10 days up to New England.

headed back home to the Legend on Sunday....

Hi Holly......see you (again) on Sept 7.

My family is considering the LOS 11/3 voyage from Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale; an itinerary that appeals to us.

Has any one sailed aboard Legend lately? If so, please share your candid opinion of her. From what I perused in the Member Review section, my antennas are up.

Thank you in advance.

I was on the Legend of the Seas earlier this year. Here is a link to my review which contains several pictures ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1987695

We sailed on the Legend out of Singapore (March 2013), shortly after she was revitalized at a Singapore shipyard.

A tremendous experience.

It was the first time we tried so many speciality restaurants.

Loved the Chef's Table - http://guitar123foodandtravel.blogspot.sg/2013/09/chefs-table-legend-of-seas-royal.html