Fan in cabin upon request?

For anyone interested in the travel fan, I bought one last night for $11 at Walmart. I was surprised how flat it lays and it is quite light also. Takes 8 "D" batteries. Should be no problem packing it for the cruise or whenever. Thanks for the info.:D

Can u share what brand did u get??

Does it make alot of noise?? (which we prefer)

When you guys request a fan in your cabin, do you give a reason? I use one to help me sleep but I wouldn't say I needed it for medical reasons. Just wondering since I thought special needs was more for disability or reasonable accomodations.

Thanks in advance...

This is what we use - It is available at Target, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. Even has a USB port to charge other items.

The power pack disconnects from it, so we just keep the power cord packed separately. No worries about batteries. Works great for about $20

http://www.target.com/p/o2-cool-10-deluxe-fan-with-optional-battery-operation-black/-/A-15024770#prodSlot=medium_1_6&tempterm=o2cool+portable+10+fan

This is the brand name, but mine is off white and 8 in. only.:)

For anyone interested in the travel fan, I bought one last night for $11 at Walmart. I was surprised how flat it lays and it is quite light also. Takes 8 "D" batteries. Should be no problem packing it for the cruise or whenever. Thanks for the info.:D

also have the same fan (cool zone, I believe:confused:)) runs with batteries or the included ac adapter.

Have also the two 6in fans for the night tables, same brand, but run only on batteries.