Chocolates on pillow?

I think it might still be a suite perk ... it was when we were in a GS in April 2012.

Not anymore!

Stopped providing the evening chocolates in the suites last year (2013).

My guess .... They are saving about $5.00 per ship per week.

I hate those chocolates on my pillow. They get jammed in my ears overnight!:p

At least you don't hear drunks shouting in the hallways at 2 am like happened to us one..

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

Edited by knittinggirl

Per Adam Goldstein, on an annual basis they were throwing away approximately 35,000 pounds (17.5 tons!) of chocolate covered by 780,000 square feet of foil. And even though we have some fond memories of how the cabin stewards were placing them out for our daughters, I can agree completely with the decision. JMHO!

Edited by cruisefan0110

Per Adam Goldstein, on an annual basis they were throwing away approximately 35,000 pounds (17.5 tons!) of chocolate covered by 780,000 square feet of foil. And even though we have some fond memories of how the cabin stewards were placing them out for our daughters, I can agree completely with the decision. JMHO!

Like! If you want chocolates, bring them. Like there isn't enough to eat already???? :D

in a GS on the Grandeur on a 7 day cruise....besides the fruit platter on sailaway day, next 2 days were cheese platters followed by chocolate covered strawberries on the 4th day....remaining days we got very tasty chocolates....they were placed on the bar countertop nightly by the cabin steward ~ not on the pillows.

Edited by 2004corvette

in a GS on the Grandeur on a 7 day cruise....besides the fruit platter on sailaway day, next 2 days were cheese platters followed by chocolate covered strawberries on the 4th day....remaining days we got very tasty chocolates....they were placed on the bar countertop nightly by the cabin steward ~ not on the pillows.

Being in a SUITE is different from being in a regular cabin so that's the reason you got what you did. :)

LuLu

Being in a SUITE is different from being in a regular cabin so that's the reason you got what you did. :)

LuLu

our last 4 sailings in GS's....(Brilliance/LibertyGrandeur twice)....on 2 of the sailings we only received a fruit plate and a smelly brie cheese platter and chocolate covered strawberries.....NO CHOCOLATES.....not to worry we had more than enough to eat during the day at the fantastic onboard eateries....:)