wet swimwear in elevator

ping1

I go from the pool to my cabin with a pool towel wrapped around me. I do dry off really good, especially my hair, so it isn't dripping wet. I wear flip-flops.

But, you know what, many of these threads that people post here on cc really get me thinking..... Before reading some of these threads on cc, it never even occurred to me to think so deeply into what everyone else on a cruise does. I never put so much thought into even noticing or thinking about what everyone else on my cruise is wearing, doing, or not doing.

Heck, I don't even really care what anyone else wears, does, or does not do! I am having so much fun, and feeling so care-free and am so FLIPPING HAPPY!!!!!!!!.... I could care less what another person or persons is doing appropriately or not appropriately!!!

If I felt I was threatened or in danger in some way....well that would be a different story. But, other than that, I guess I'm just too deep into my own little happy "cruise world" that I don't put too much attention to how well or not well everyone else is "behaving"!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you don't have your nose in everyone else's business you, obviously, are not really into cruising. And if you are not careful you might even find yourself banned from posting on Cruise Critic.;)

But unless you went to the pool with nothing more then your swimsuit on, would you leave your cover up or other clothing at the pool to go back to your cabin with nothing more? I've never seen anyone GO to the pool wearing nothing other then their swimsuit. Also, for me anyway....it's pretty much always too cold to go to the interior of the ship with nothing on other then a wet swimsuit.

Well, if you don't have your nose in everyone else's business you, obviously, are not really into cruising. And if you are not careful you might even find yourself banned from posting on Cruise Critic.

lol!!!! Next cruise I'm going to pay more attention to what other people are doing. Not that it will make any difference to me, but I'm just curious to take notice of all of the different ways that people cruise and act on the cruise we're on!!! Might be interesting. ha!

But unless you went to the pool with nothing more then your swimsuit on, would you leave your cover up or other clothing at the pool to go back to your cabin with nothing more? I've never seen anyone GO to the pool wearing nothing other then their swimsuit. Also, for me anyway....it's pretty much always too cold to go to the interior of the ship with nothing on other then a wet swimsuit.

They came with their coverup on over their dry bathing suit, but they don't want to put it on OVER a wet bathing suit ..... is just my guess. (LOL)

On my next cruise I will pay more attention....on second thought - no.

Well, if you don't have your nose in everyone else's business you, obviously, are not really into cruising. And if you are not careful you might even find yourself banned from posting on Cruise Critic.

lol!!!! Next cruise I'm going to pay more attention to what other people are doing. Not that it will make any difference to me, but I'm just curious to take notice of all of the different ways that people cruise and act on the cruise we're on!!! Might be interesting. ha!

If everyone does that we could start an entire new category right here on CC and compare notes. (LOL)

If everyone does that we could start an entire new category right here on CC and compare notes. (LOL)

I think everything and the way everyone acts on cruises has already been debated here on cc... over and over even!!! lol!

That is why I decided "I" need to pay more attention on my next cruise to see just how everyone acts and behaves. I've been so oblivious to all of that!!!! Cracks me up that I've never put the least bit of notice to it all!!! ha!

.......WAIT!!!!!....first we have to inspect the figure underneath the offending garment.......In most cases more coverings should be offered.....:D

Most of this is all in fun-but jokes like this one (and the previous one about BMI) are in poor taste. You have no idea how those words can hurt other people- and don't say they need a stiff upper lip or should roll with it- I work with people all the time who take these words deeply to heart and are mortified to be out in public because someone things words like these are funny. Every body is different, and every person is amazing as they are. If you have an issue seeing someone with dimpled thighs or a tummy, perhaps you should wonder if they have an issue seeing someone with such an overinflated sense of self? :mad:

Just like in the Windjammer, cover-ups for the elevator are polite- but not everyone has the same set of expectations. You're on a cruise, be happy about that and try not making fun of anyone.

(Rant Over) (And for those who didn't make such horrid comments, I apologize. Definitely a trigger!)

Has anyone experienced passengers in swimwear with no cover-up or towels and barefoot in the elevators? Some passenger's swimsuits were wet, and some were barefoot---making wet tracks through the hall and dripping in the elevator.

Remember when you had to wear a cover-up (or towel) when you were walking through the halls or in the Windjammer/Dining room? "Awkward!"

Kids will be kids, wearing their swimsuits. I don’t care for that also, good point.

Remember we would never be caught in our P.J's?? I see even adults doing the same thing, wearing P.J's.