Tips for cruising..

rjrice1

Just thought this may be sort of a cool way to give tips to others..

The first thing I do is take a picture of my home address, email, phone number with the ship that I am on and cabin #. Just in case I lose my camera...

hoping the very first picture one looks at will be the information to lead it back to me..

Cathy

The first thing I do is take a picture of my home address, email, phone number with the ship that I am on and cabin #. Just in case I lose my camera...

hoping the very first picture one looks at will be the information to lead it back to me..

Cathy

That's not bad. A couple if drawbacks but has a lot if merit

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cathy

That is a really good idea, and hopefully it will be found by an honest person and returned.

Do NOT put your HOME address on anything....all that does is tell someone that you are NOT home! Take a photo of your cell # and business address! This applies to cameras AND luggage!

Edited by cb at sea

Remember it is a vacation for every passenger on board.

And

Everyone is probably excited as you are.

Take your time

Be tolerant

If everyone is kind and gracious, then all will have a great experience.

Sea Ya

Do NOT put your HOME address on anything....all that does is tell someone that you are NOT home! Take a photo of your cell # and business address! This applies to cameras AND luggage!

Thank you for posting this.

Either the OP was just kidding, or had no idea just what "doors" that information could open.

Everyone reading it probably thought the same thing....but they may have just been baiting the board. I don't think anyone took that seriously....but thanks for posting.

:)

My tip, relax. No trip will go perfectly, there is always some glitch. Just roll with it and don't sweat the small stuff.

Touché

The fun you have and enjoyment of a cruise is personal and up to you regardless of what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Forums