Regal Princess March 22, 2015

neilrr

Hello everyone!!!

Never too early to make reservations for Spring Break... My Partner Jerry and I love to have something to look forward to after a long cold winter in Palm Beach County, FL :eek: :D...

We are avid cruisers (my husbands' 29th and my 28th cruise) and enjoy meeting other couples or singles aboard ship.

We look forward to meeting others and enjoying another great time at sea...

See you all soon...:)

Edited by neilrr

• 2 months later...
First time on Princess and looking forward to it. 3 in a row with the mouse was fun, but looking for more adult situated entertainment.

Mattscott - So glad you could join us. We generally go between Celebrity and Princess, as they are pretty close. This is about the best at this price point. I am sure you both will enjoy it. Jerry and I both teach, so we probably would not go on Disney. Usually, we hang out at the "Adult Only" pool. :)

I believe you are up in the Orlando area. We are in Boynton Beach in Palm Beach County in S. FL. We get up there every now and then, as Jerry has family in the Orlando area.

We also have a thread on the regular "Roll Call." Please come join us there too.

Take care. We look forward to meeting you both.

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

I will be on this cruise with my partner and a few other friends. I believe our group is at about 6 people now with more friends still making a decision. This is my 5th Princess cruise and I look forward to see the beauty of the Regal Princess. I know the LGBT (formerly Friends of Dorothy) get together can be sparse but I do try to attend them. On my last Princess cruise we ended up with about 15 people at one get together. But have been on cruises where it was me and maybe one other person with no representation from the cruise director staff.

I hope we get to meet.

Have a great cruise!

Steve

Hello All,

I will be on this cruise with my partner and a few other friends. I believe our group is at about 6 people now with more friends still making a decision. This is my 5th Princess cruise and I look forward to see the beauty of the Regal Princess. I know the LGBT (formerly Friends of Dorothy) get together can be sparse but I do try to attend them. On my last Princess cruise we ended up with about 15 people at one get together. But have been on cruises where it was me and maybe one other person with no representation from the cruise director staff.

I hope we get to meet.

Have a great cruise!

Steve

TRoss - Steve and Partner - So glad you will be joining us. There is a regular Roll Call and we have set up for the Sail Away party on there. You may want to check it out.

We are avid cruisers and this works out well with our school schedule. We also have had some success on Princess cruises meeting others at the LGBT get-together, but not always. It sounds like you are coming with a nice size group to make it interesting this trip. We also like to go to the Martini Bar for cocktail hour, as sometimes the LGBT meeting are not always in the best bar locations.

Look forward to meeting you and your friends soon.:) Have a great week...

Edited by neilrr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only 19 days for our cruise to depart, wondering if there have been more who have joined this cruise?

neilrr & Mattscott looking forward to a great cruise and hope our paths cross at some point. Safe travel to the cruise.

Steve

Only 19 days for our cruise to depart, wondering if there have been more who have joined this cruise?

neilrr & Mattscott looking forward to a great cruise and hope our paths cross at some point. Safe travel to the cruise.

Steve

TRoss - Steve - Good to hear from you.

In the main Roll Call for this cruise, we have a Sail Away Party scheduled at the Sea View Bar on the Lido Deck - Deck 16 directly after Muster Drill; we have suggested wearing leis or Mardi Gras beads to identify everyone and it mkes it festive and gay.:p

There is also a M&G scheduled for the first sea day from 10-11AM at Club 6 on Deck 6, but one of the other CC members is handling that and it requires an RSVP in the main Roll Call.

If we do not see you or Mattscott at any of those events, hopefully, we will see you at a LGBT get-together or at the Martini Bar.

Looking forward to the cruise... Have a great trip down.

Edited by neilrr

Steve

As are we. We will be sure to bump into you along the way :-)

Seven days and counting. We've watched the Regal pull out every Sunday for the past three weeks. Can't wait to meet her in person.

Edited by Mattscott

Hey everyone,

I just booked and can't wait to escape the deep freeze! I sailed on Regal last year and was really impressed. The LGBT gathering was earlier than usual at 5:30pm at the aft bar on Lido deck and was hosted the first couple of days by two members of the CD's staff, which was a pleasant surprise. They did a great job of bringing everyone together.

I look forward to meeting everyone at the sailaway party and gathering! I'll make sure I bring Mardi Gras beads. Only a week to go - see you soon!

Andrew

Hey everyone,

I just booked and can't wait to escape the deep freeze! I sailed on Regal last year and was really impressed. The LGBT gathering was earlier than usual at 5:30pm at the aft bar on Lido deck and was hosted the first couple of days by two members of the CD's staff, which was a pleasant surprise. They did a great job of bringing everyone together.

I look forward to meeting everyone at the sailaway party and gathering! I'll make sure I bring Mardi Gras beads. Only a week to go - see you soon!

Andrew

hoarded- Andrew -So glad you could join us. I did not see you in the regular Roll Call, but it seems like you are aware of Sail Away and the M&G. The Cruise staff did do a LGBT set up on several ships and one even brought a bottle of champagne - we were the only ones to show up - so we ended up with the bottle... :) I know you had a cold snowy winter. We do not miss that...:p Look forward to meeting you. Only 5 days to go.... See you soon...:)

Edited by neilrr