Favourite Signature Drinks?

Avril

I have the Signature Beverage Package on my upcoming cruise on the Eurodam. :D I'm looking forward to trying different drinks that I may or may not have tried before. Just wondering, what are your favourite Signature drink(s) that are a must try? Any that should be avoided? And not only for by the pool on sea days but also for in the evening/at night when I'm out and about around the ship. I'm just trying to plan ahead here, lol and make a list of interesting and yummy things to try!! :D

Edited by Avril

Mojito. I think HAL makes a wonderful mojito. The lemon drop is pretty good, too. And I think I enjoyed the cucumber lime splash but the mojito is my favourite so I don't stray too far from that.

I tried the wang wang on my last cruise but didn't care for it.

Of course, since you have the SBP, you should try them all! HAL has a drink of the day so you can try a different one every day.

Of course, since you have the SBP, you should try them all! HAL has a drink of the day so you can try a different one every day.

I like your thinking and may do just that on our Alaska cruise next year where we have the Explore 4.;) However for now Pina Colada is my fav.

Would someome please tell us what a wang wang is?

Maybe someday I'll try it..

My favorite in the afternoon is either a Mudslide or a Bloody Mary..

Favorite after dinner drink is a Bailey's in my coffee & also collect the lovely HAL glasses which the Bailey's are served in.. :)

Pretty dull hmmm.

With all the recommendations for an Espresso Martini, I had to look up the recipe. Oh yum! Going to try at least one of those the next time we cruise :D

For the OP, I like mojitos, lime margaritas/salted rim/on the rocks, and cabana cosmos (I think that is the name, very similar anyway -- might be cosmo cabana?)

Wang Wang recipe from an old post...

1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Gin

1/4 oz White Rum

1/4 oz Scotch

1/4 oz Bourbon

1/4 oz Tequila

1/4 Triple Sec

1/4 oz Brandy

Top it off with Pineapple and Orange Juice

Add a splash of Grenadine and let the games begin!

Oh my gosh!:eek:

I think I will have to try one, but I may not finish it, or it will finish me! At least with explore4, I won't feel too guilty.

Oh my gosh!:eek:

I think I will have to try one, but I may not finish it, or it will finish me! At least with explore4, I won't feel too guilty.

On our May/14 Alaska cruise, a bunch of us got together after sail away at the midship Lido bar. We all had the Explore4 and ordered our preferred drinks. After a bit, someone asked if anyone had tried a wang wang. Well, we ordered two wang wangs and 8 straws! (Keep in mind that everyone had the SBP so I don't think we were breaking any E4 rules.) The waiter brought us glasses and straws so one wang wang was portioned off into the other glasses.

Honest, I think it was the one inch of a wang wang that sent me over the edge and not the three prior mojitos!!! I was never so glad to get to dinner to sober up!!! And that was Day 0!!:eek:

Of course, when you have the SBP for free, that is when you can order drinks just to try them out. You may not like them but at least you tried them! So, go for it, try it out. If you like it, pace yourself - take it from me. If you don't like it, that's okay, too. Think of the calories you won't be consuming; you'll feel virtuous.

With all the recommendations for an Espresso Martini, I had to look up the recipe. Oh yum! Going to try at least one of those the next time we cruise :D

For the OP, I like mojitos, lime margaritas/salted rim/on the rocks, and cabana cosmos (I think that is the name, very similar anyway -- might be cosmo cabana?)

I call the Espresso Martini, my wide awake drunk. Dare you to have just one.......:D:D:eek:

Mango Champagne Dream! We always start our cruise with a Tequila Sunrise but at some point in the trip I find my way to the Crow's Nest for at least one Mango Champagne Dream. Just writing about it makes me more ready for our upcoming November Caribbean cruise. I forgot about the Martini Flight....those are wicked good.

OP, just an FYI, there is a Bloody Mary cart in the Lido from ~7:30 am to 10/10:30 am. They make Bloody Marys, Caesars and Mimosas. Those are covered by the SBP, too. Some call it the breakfast salad because of all of the items that you can have added to your beverage. I think they have about six items including shrimp, celery, horseradish, and some others that I can't remember.

1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Gin

1/4 oz White Rum

1/4 oz Scotch

1/4 oz Bourbon

1/4 oz Tequila

1/4 Triple Sec

1/4 oz Brandy

OH My! I'm getting drunk just looking at this list..:eek::eek:

After even a half of one of those I would never make dinner..

Thanks ..

Thanks everyone!! :D Awesome list and I can't wait to try them all. Just reading all these posts is making me thirsty, lol. Keep em comin!! :D

Of course, since you have the SBP, you should try them all!

This. Best, idea, EVER!! :D :D

1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Gin

1/4 oz White Rum

1/4 oz Scotch

1/4 oz Bourbon

1/4 oz Tequila

1/4 Triple Sec

1/4 oz Brandy

OMG, that sounds so good!! :D Maybe even better than a Long Island Iced Tea which is my current fav cruise drink.