Golden Princess - great 3 day fares and OBC

lovevacadays

For my West Coasters, Princess is offering great fares and OBC on their 3 day cruises in October and November. Thanks to my friend with insomnia, we received a $50.00 reduction in our price for our Caribe balcony. It is now $249 plus taxes and port fees. Our OBC was $25.00 per person. Now, it is $100 per person!!!! I am so happy. My onboard expenses will be pretty close to covered with this OBC.

yes we are on the 20th and 23rd sailing, we had an oceanview but the price dropped and we upgraded to a balcony for the same price and $200 obc per sailing! Add in stock, fcc and loyalty credit and can you say happy happy!

Fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For my West Coasters, Princess is offering great fares and OBC on their 3 day cruises in October and November. Thanks to my friend with insomnia, we received a $50.00 reduction in our price for our Caribe balcony. It is now $249 plus taxes and port fees. Our OBC was $25.00 per person. Now, it is $100 per person!!!! I am so happy. My onboard expenses will be pretty close to covered with this OBC.

Thanks for the heads up. Pulled the trigger on a 4 day balcony for $50 more than the 3 day. Now we have until tomorrow to figure out if we can actually do the cruise. If so, happy dance for us.

My daughter snagged one of these coastals for her and her kids and, of course, grandma. :D The little guys are costing her about half--or two for one. These are the boys who just did their first cruise in July and now we have little addicts on our hands. :D (I think they inherited it from grandma.:))

Thanks to Vickie drawing my attention to it on our November 23 Roll Call, I was able to trade up from my two inside cabins to two balcony cabins for only a net $10 per person increase...

We originally booked inside cabins at $199 pp--which we thought was already a terrific deal...Then we were able to get the price decreased to $159 pp several weeks ago...

But, now, we've traded those for balcony cabins at $269 pp but with a $200 OBC!! So, net $169 pp plus $65 taxes and fees...

You can barely eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at home for those prices...

Thanks to Vickie drawing my attention to it on our November 23 Roll Call, I was able to trade up from my two inside cabins to two balcony cabins for only a net $10 per person increase...

We originally booked inside cabins at $199 pp--which we thought was already a terrific deal...Then we were able to get the price decreased to $159 pp several weeks ago...

But, now, we've traded those for balcony cabins at $269 pp but with a $200 OBC!! So, net $169 pp plus $65 taxes and fees...

Awesome!

I'm going solo and it costs a bit more than everyone else. I had an inside and it would cost $80 more for a balcony but with $200 OBC. Hmmm....let's see...if I give them $80 more, they'll give me $200 plus a balcony. Yup, I did it...didn't make sense not to.

Thanks for the heads up. Pulled the trigger on a 4 day balcony for $50 more than the 3 day. Now we have until tomorrow to figure out if we can actually do the cruise. If so, happy dance for us.

I sure hope you can! You just cannot beat the prices and the OBC.

Wow! Heck of a deal. Good job![/QU

I'm thankful that Linda was checking fares in the middle of the night! $100 OBC for a 3 day is just about all I need.:)

Thanks for posting this. We were looking at a Oct or Nov cruise. Found a cruise that would fit into our schedule. We got a balcony for 3 and received $300 obc.

:confused:

I sure hope you can! You just cannot beat the prices and the OBC.

Wow! Heck of a deal. Good job![/QU

I'm thankful that Linda was checking fares in the middle of the night! $100 OBC for a 3 day is just about all I need.:)

Lol, sometimes my having insomnia is a good thing!! I'm so happy about the OBC. Did you see my referral post? :D

Wow, I thought the OBC was only good for passengers one and two. That's awesome! Congratulations! :)

That's what we thought. But on the Invoice page of the Travel Summary, it shows $100/person. Will definitely take the page in case there is any discrepancies.

Edited by Rosefloater

that is amazing, so glad

That's what we thought. But on the Invoice page of the Travel Summary, it shows $100/person. Will definitely take the page in case there is any discrepancies.

the sale is 3 for 3 and the Princess site shows this 3 FREE offers (you aren't forced to choose just one) including FREE stateroom location upgrades†, up to $200 FREE shore excursion spending money‡, AND up to $100 FREE onboard spending money†† to use toward a relaxing massage, a refreshing cocktail, or perhaps limited 50th Anniversary keepsake items!

we got the $300 obc on another cruise because of the sale. It breaks down as follows for ours. even though it shows as $300 on our personalizer it breaks down on TA invoice as $200 shorex and $100 obc