New chefs table menu?

msmagpie83

Is the new menu out yet? We sail in two weeks and are wondering... Had the cocoa tomato/88F menu in January and wasn't overly impressed with it enough to pay $75 again for it (though it sure was delicious the first time!).

Unfortunately they have not changed the CT menu:( I have not had the chance to try it because I was not at all impressed with the new menu as a whole. $75.00 and they give you Cornish hens?! Really :rolleyes::rolleyes: The old menu use to be so much better.

Unfortunately they have not changed the CT menu:( I have not had the chance to try it because I was not at all impressed with the new menu as a whole. $75.00 and they give you Cornish hens?! Really :rolleyes::rolleyes: The old menu use to be so much better.

+1

Thank you....I thought I was the only one.

I did the CT on Breeze last week. Still with the old menu. When asked, the chef said that the new menu was already out on Valor, freedom, liberty ( to name a few-sounded like all conquest ships) and the the other ships would change in sept. I have been hoping someone who has been on valor could confirm, since that is the next ship we are on. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

New menu unveiled on the Dream last week, will roll out on all vessels in the net two months.

Thanks! That's a menu I'd be wiling to try! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the current menu, but the first menu blew me away!!! If it were the first menu, I'd do it again and again and again.

We're booked for the chef's table, so if that the new menu, and if it's not then we're planning on canceling... Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks! That's a menu I'd be wiling to try! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the current menu, but the first menu blew me away!!! If it were the first menu, I'd do it again and again and again.

We're booked for the chef's table, so if that the new menu, and if it's not then we're planning on canceling... Fingers crossed!!!

i so agree with you the first menu rocked, second menu was all right, this new seems like it is a combo of one and two .

I always just email the steakhouse and give them my booking number, cruise date, number of people I am reserving for and that it is for the chefs table.

I usually get a response in less than 24 hrs.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by BigRed93

where you can put your reservation in for the steak house for the ship you are going on.

the first line says first name put first name and last name

on the line for last name put in there "reservation in for chefs table "

fill the rest of the form as asked. I have always done it this way and always recieved a confirmation.

showed hubby new menu and he is thrilled

where you can put your reservation in for the steak house for the ship you are going on.

the first line says first name put first name and last name

on the line for last name put in there "reservation in for chefs table "

fill the rest of the form as asked. I have always done it this way and always recieved a confirmation.

showed hubby new menu and he is thrilled

I'm on the Fascination in Oct and they don't have a Steakhouse. Any suggestion as how to make reservations?

how about if you try booking through an email to the maitre d for the ship, i know you can email them sorry i don't know the email addy.

Thanks to everyone! I emailed the event planner and I got my confirmation back today! I have reservations! I am so thrilled. It's going to be a surprise for my BFF birthday. This is my first girls cruise (the DH are off playing golf so we are cruising) we are doing all the things the guys think are silly .... Costumes and door decorating for Halloween. I feel like a kid again!

Again thanks to everyone for the help.. It's always been full if I waited until boarding!